Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backdoor Numbers

tag
CarbonCard
Established Contributor

Re: Backdoor Numbers

I tried calling AMEX'S "Account Services #" (800-230-1284) and it went to Collections instead. Anyone know a # I can call? I have to fix my SO's authorized user card details. Somehow she can't add the card to her own and current online access...
Starting Score: (1/15)TU: 690 EX: 690 EQ: 711
Current Score: (10/18) TU-8: 813 EX-8: 808 EQ: 797
Goal Score: (7/20) 800+ for all three bureaus

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 291 of 385
CramEiko
Established Contributor

@CarbonCard wrote:
I tried calling AMEX'S "Account Services #" (800-230-1284) and it went to Collections instead. Anyone know a # I can call? I have to fix my SO's authorized user card details. Somehow she can't add the card to her own and current online access...

The number on the back of the card has been a pretty good one for me. Not sure if there is a different number vs card tiers though.

Gold is: (800)327-2177

Updated Feb 2023:
Citi Double Cash: $26,300
Citi Costco: $33,800
PenFed Power Cash: $50,000
Chase Freedom Unlimited: $33,400
NFCU Cash Rewards: $29,000
BoA Unlimited Cash: $99,900
Wells Fargo Active Cash: $50,000
Citi AAdvantage Executive: $30,500
Wells Fargo Mortgage 30yr fixed 3.625%

Business Cards:
BoA Business Advantage Unlimited Cash: $8,000
Chase Ink Business Unlimited: $75,000
Chase Ink Business Unlimited: $75,000

RIP: EECU PLOC | BBVA PLOC | Chase SP | Chase Amazon | Chase Freedom | WF Propel | Cap1 QS | AMEX Gold | BoA Custom Cash | Lowes | Barclays Aviator Red
Message 292 of 385
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am trying to see how up to date these numbers are.....can anybody advise on if these are the current numbers for 2018.

Thank you

Message 293 of 385
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I am trying to see how up to date these numbers are.....can anybody advise on if these are the current numbers for 2018.

Thank you

I know this is a late reply but yes these are current numbers as we know them.  Some may have changed and not been updated because the updates are done when we are informed by former members of a change.

Message 294 of 385
Diamondsforme08
Established Member

This may be a silly question but if I was denied for an Amazon cc why one of these numbers would I call?
Message 295 of 385
FishingGuy
Frequent Contributor

Can you please tell me ....

Which of the Citi backdoor numbers should be used for a cc decline?

They pulled Exp and declined me since i had an old small collection pop up & a score in 680's.... it was disputed yet paid shorlty after ( days) and credit jumed into 740's....... which # should i call ( and should I call )  for a recon?    Any thoughts?

Message 296 of 385
Malcono
Regular Contributor

@FishingGuy wrote:

Can you please tell me ....

Which of the Citi backdoor numbers should be used for a cc decline?

They pulled Exp and declined me since i had an old small collection pop up & a score in 680's.... it was disputed yet paid shorlty after ( days) and credit jumed into 740's....... which # should i call ( and should I call )  for a recon?    Any thoughts?

I would recon.

And you want to call their recon number.

1-800-695-5171

Total Credit: $107,000Utilization: 1%AAoA: 2yrs, 4mthsAoOA: 3yrs, 1mthAoYA: 1yrs, 10mthsBaddies: 0

Message 297 of 385
FishingGuy
Frequent Contributor

Thank you, 

Do you think they'll do another hard pull ?

Message 298 of 385
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@FishingGuy, if you are referring to Citi reconsidering your application, yes they will likely do another HP, regardless if it's been <30 days from your initial application. Plus, no guarantee of a positive outcome. You can decide whether you'd like to pursue that avenue.
Message 299 of 385
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Diamondsforme08 wrote:
This may be a silly question but if I was denied for an Amazon cc why one of these numbers would I call?

@Diamondsforme08, if this is in reference to the Amazon retail card issued by SYNCB, they will not be able to reconsider system-declined applications, unfortunately. 

Message 300 of 385
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.