Did you mean: 

BoA SP CLI Link Not Appearing?

tag
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: BoA SP CLI Link Not Appearing?

@Anonymous wrote:

The CLI button finally appeard on my KLM card last Month, though I have no intention of hitting it. Current CL is just fine for my needs.

@AllZero wrote:

You can also product change a card if eligible.

Any card, even cobranded ones?

No, not any card.   They maintain an internal list of officially supported product changes, the options available to you will depend upon your donor card. 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 21 of 52
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@AllZero wrote:

@ccquest wrote:

@AllZero wrote:

BTW, the special offer on your online portal are relatively solid if your credit profile has not dramatically changed since their SP review.

Do you know if the SP review is the same as when the TU FICO score is updated or is it something separate?

I do not know. Maybe it's different?

I know BoA periodically SP my Experian. That's the bureau they will HP me on for new application. It may vary by region.

@AllZero  ..Looks like it could....Usually EX for Me.  >> (They did pull TU for a Bus. CC)

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/The-quot-Which-Banks-Pull-Which-Report-For-Ap...

Message 22 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

just aplied for the travel rewards that i received the special offer ( received it for the second time in 6 months)

and its really really offensive that they give me a 1000 dollars starting limit... when i have a 20.4k cash rewards with them fro 2-5 years. always PIF and utilization less than 8% always. and run like 2k every month trough the card...

i imediately asked for a CLI on the phone and got the 7-10 days message.

with 95k salary and no derogs

3 months ago CITI aproved me for the double cash with 4.2k starting

really lousy joke these people... made get a hard pull for a $1000 stupid card ...

oh and the CLI LOVE BUTTON has been missing since march and does not re appear ever...

Message 23 of 52
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

just aplied for the travel rewards that i received the special offer ( received it for the second time in 6 months)

and its really really offensive that they give me a 1000 dollars starting limit... when i have a 20.4k cash rewards with them fro 2-5 years. always PIF and utilization less than 8% always. and run like 2k every month trough the card...

really lousy joke these people... made get a hard pull for a $1000 stupid card ...

oh and the CLI LOVE BUTTON has been missing since march and does not re appear ever...

Congratulations on your approval? One would think it would be a tad higher starting limit. 🙍

Message 24 of 52
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@AllZero wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations on your approval? One would think it would be a tad higher starting limit. 🙍

You would think? .. I won't be applying for any BoA cards anytime soon.Smiley Indifferent

Message 25 of 52
ccquest
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

That's weird that so many people are experiencing this part. I got the link again 8/23 after my request in June, but didn't realize I had to wait 90 days anyway so got insta-denied.

Defintely curious on the $1k SL too, makes no sense with the other limit and it's nowhere near the reported "50% of income total CL" I've seen mentioned for BoA.

as of 1/1/23
Current Cards:
Message 26 of 52
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

the cli button is gone thanks to the Pandemic. Sorry for your low sl but remember with an aleady 20k cc with them  , adding this 1k, that may be all they are comfortable giving at the moment. Good news is with a 95k salary, you definetly have room to grow as often times Boa will allow up to 50% of your income without additional assets. Just remember we are in a way different lending period and just getting approved right now is a bonus. 

Message 27 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for the support guys!

i forgot to mention that i even have a savings account with them !!! outrageous lol

now, should my plan be to use the crap of this $1000 travel rewards to get it to grow? or am i pretty much on my ceiling and should try to grow my $4200 citi double cash?

I also have a pointless $1000 quicksilver that got the credit steps to $1500 and a $2000 amex cash magnet that didnt even get the 60 day 3x and then tried twice CLI  and twice denied, so i stopped spending money on these 2 cards...

i also had 2 personal loans paid in full early 2019,

my transunion is 729.

my ultimate goal, is to have acess to revolving CASH , and PLOCs are cheaper that credit card cash advances/balance transfers, but also harder to get.

so i got my foot in the door with CITI with the double cash and my next step is opening a savings or checking account with CITI to them apply for their PLOC

and then open some more PLOC´S later on.

if you have any advice please let me know, i appreciate it! Thanks!

Message 28 of 52
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous  It is my understanding one can do credit line reallocation. Perhaps, once you get your card, call CSR and request the desired amount to be move from your Cash Rewards to your Travel Rewards to make the TR more usable to meet the SUB.

From data points I recall reading, using the crap out of the card may or may not be required. YEMV.

For your reading pleasure BoA to stop HPs for CLI’s 

Message 29 of 52
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

thanks for the support guys!

i forgot to mention that i even have a savings account with them !!! outrageous lol

now, should my plan be to use the crap of this $1000 travel rewards to get it to grow? or am i pretty much on my ceiling and should try to grow my $4200 citi double cash?

I also have a pointless $1000 quicksilver that got the credit steps to $1500 and a $2000 amex cash magnet that didnt even get the 60 day 3x and then tried twice CLI  and twice denied, so i stopped spending money on these 2 cards...

i also had 2 personal loans paid in full early 2019,

my transunion is 729.

You might want to step back for a second after the sting wears off a little bit and think things through.

3 major card issuers have sent you the same message - your profile is still relatively weak.   Have you identified the weak points and are in the process of executing a plan to attack them?

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 30 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.