Did you mean: 

Did I overshoot with AMEX?

tag
SecretAzure
Valued Contributor

Re: Did I overshoot with AMEX?

@Anonymous wrote:
Sit and wait until the 27th.

Order yourself something nice with 3-day shipping from Amazon so you'll get a good package in the mail either way!

"Show your thanks with action! Hit the "Kudos" button (the stripe with the star) for every post you find helpful to show your appreciation to the community of great individuals who help you on these forums" -Me

Active Cards: Chevron Texaco, Amex BCE, Barclays Ring, Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Best Buy Visa, Marvel MCMust garden until 2/1/2022 to hit my goal AAOA. Smiley Indifferent
Message 11 of 26
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

When you app for 2 revolvers with AMEX there's a hold on the 2nd application for security reasons. Nothing anyone can do to overide the system. It's just a waiting game now. 

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 12 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, that's what I figured. Let's hope they are in a granting mood on Thursday!

I did see my Experian vantage score hop up today to 719, so I'm hoping something awesome awaits me in my reports!
Message 13 of 26
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Yep, that's what I figured. Let's hope they are in a granting mood on Thursday!

I did see my Experian vantage score hop up today to 719, so I'm hoping something awesome awaits me in my reports!

Unfortunately they don't use the Vantage score. 

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 14 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh yeah, I know. I keep watch on them all. I noticed credit sesame updates before FICO on a few accounts. I'm hoping it means my 2% utilization and gw collection deletion has been added. In three days I should see a bump on FICO.
Message 15 of 26
TURNERHOOVER
Established Contributor

On the bright side, at least it wasn't a flat-out denial. Good luck. 

EX 727 | EQ 720 | TU 740

FREEDOM 4.5k | BCP 9.5k | DISCOVER 2.5k | ARRIVAL+ 7.5k | RITZ CARLTON 15k
No new Apps till Dec 2016
Message 16 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is true! And I'll take what I can get right now!
Message 17 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

do you know what APR you got?

Message 18 of 26
SecretAzure
Valued Contributor

It's Thursday OP, keep us posted! Smiley Happy

GOOD LUCK!! Smiley Very Happy

"Show your thanks with action! Hit the "Kudos" button (the stripe with the star) for every post you find helpful to show your appreciation to the community of great individuals who help you on these forums" -Me

Active Cards: Chevron Texaco, Amex BCE, Barclays Ring, Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Best Buy Visa, Marvel MCMust garden until 2/1/2022 to hit my goal AAOA. Smiley Indifferent
Message 19 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nothing yet. They said Friday the app will be released. I'm dying over here! Only one EX HP so far though.

But plus side, I know EQ deleted the rogue Dept of Ed acct and the paid collection is gone gone gone on my CR! Same for EX. Woot! Now if the dang credit util would just show up now, I'd be in perfect shape.
Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.