cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover pull

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Valued Contributor

Discover pull

Anyone know what does discover pull this days for new App?
And is the pre approval site accurate ?
Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover pull

Experian for me, Oct 2018

"My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home"
Synovus75k/CapOne11k/Disco9k/GoodSamsVS5k/Synch45.6k/CitiBank11k/Amex19k
Inquiries: tu(6), eq(4) and exp(8)(most fall off by Nov 2021)
Current Scores: EXP714, TU737, EQ735
Message 2 of 33
Regular Contributor

Depends on the state. When it comes to pre approval if they give you a solid single apr and nothing has changed on your report it's usually a good approval. Just locked in a second card at 13.99 apr by checking the pre approval site.
Message 3 of 33
Valued Contributor

What do u mean by saying if they give me a solid apr is it on the per approval page ?
Message 4 of 33
Regular Contributor

@Eagered2succeed wrote:
Depends on the state. When it comes to pre approval if they give you a solid single apr and nothing has changed on your report it's usually a good approval. Just locked in a second card at 13.99 apr by checking the pre approval site.

Sweet... Discos 10% on the rotating categories in the 1st year is amazing!!!

Work In Progress:
Current Revolving Personal CL: ~$424K

Current Revolving Business CL: ~$103K

Gardening Until Dec 2019 or Until All Scores are back above 800s

Message 5 of 33
Valued Contributor

If the apr is at a certain % , instead of from % to % range, offered to you when you check which cards are available in the prescreen then you may be in. I will say, if they decline you they will tell you to come back and check again in 7 days.....plus you get an id# that will allow you to receive, for free, from annualcreditreport.com to comb through your report or reports (depending who they pulled). Discover does a sp..stated on pre approval page. If it's not stated on the pre approval page that it will not effect you credit score then go online and search for it, but I believe the sp pre approval is for everyone (just double check).

"My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home"
Synovus75k/CapOne11k/Disco9k/GoodSamsVS5k/Synch45.6k/CitiBank11k/Amex19k
Inquiries: tu(6), eq(4) and exp(8)(most fall off by Nov 2021)
Current Scores: EXP714, TU737, EQ735
Message 6 of 33
Valued Contributor

Yes it’s a solid 22.99% on the pre approval page and they say I am pre approved for of their cards ,
I do have one card from them with $28,000 credit line what’s my chances that the second card will be with a high credit line also ?
Message 7 of 33
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Discover will not give you another 28k limit.
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
Message 8 of 33
Valued Contributor

What is the max I’ll get with them u think ?
Should I just stick to the one card I have and try to increase it ?
Message 9 of 33
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Op, ive also notived you have been asking this legit question on various threads . You've been on this forum long enough to know a set apr gives best chance at an approval and with s 28k limit Discover, you should have enough experience as anyone with regards to Discover. Plenty of data points on the Discover thread.
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.