Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover pull

tag
kugel
Valued Contributor

Discover pull

Anyone know what does discover pull this days for new App?
And is the pre approval site accurate ?
Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Discover pull

Experian for me, Oct 2018
My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 2 of 33
Eagered2succeed
Frequent Contributor

Depends on the state. When it comes to pre approval if they give you a solid single apr and nothing has changed on your report it's usually a good approval. Just locked in a second card at 13.99 apr by checking the pre approval site.
Message 3 of 33
kugel
Valued Contributor

What do u mean by saying if they give me a solid apr is it on the per approval page ?
Message 4 of 33
Time2letgo
Regular Contributor

@Eagered2succeed wrote:
Depends on the state. When it comes to pre approval if they give you a solid single apr and nothing has changed on your report it's usually a good approval. Just locked in a second card at 13.99 apr by checking the pre approval site.

Sweet... Discos 10% on the rotating categories in the 1st year is amazing!!!

Work In Progress:
Current Revolving Personal CL: ~$466K

Current Revolving Business CL: ~$107K

Gardening Until Dec 2019 or Until All Scores are back above 800s

Message 5 of 33
GApeachy
Super Contributor

If the apr is at a certain % , instead of from % to % range, offered to you when you check which cards are available in the prescreen then you may be in. I will say, if they decline you they will tell you to come back and check again in 7 days.....plus you get an id# that will allow you to receive, for free, from annualcreditreport.com to comb through your report or reports (depending who they pulled). Discover does a sp..stated on pre approval page. If it's not stated on the pre approval page that it will not effect you credit score then go online and search for it, but I believe the sp pre approval is for everyone (just double check).
My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 6 of 33
kugel
Valued Contributor

Yes it’s a solid 22.99% on the pre approval page and they say I am pre approved for of their cards ,
I do have one card from them with $28,000 credit line what’s my chances that the second card will be with a high credit line also ?
Message 7 of 33
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Discover will not give you another 28k limit.
Message 8 of 33
kugel
Valued Contributor

What is the max I’ll get with them u think ?
Should I just stick to the one card I have and try to increase it ?
Message 9 of 33
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Op, ive also notived you have been asking this legit question on various threads . You've been on this forum long enough to know a set apr gives best chance at an approval and with s 28k limit Discover, you should have enough experience as anyone with regards to Discover. Plenty of data points on the Discover thread.
Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.