Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elan Ent "Max Cash" and US Bank Applications

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Elan Ent "Max Cash" and US Bank Applications

I submitted an app for US Bank as well as Elan through Ent. Both pulled EX. Both went pending. We will see if gardening is actually worth it or not I guess. 

Message 1 of 64
63 REPLIES 63
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Elan Ent "Max Cash" and US Bank Applications

@Anonymous wrote:

I submitted an app for US Bank as well as Elan through Ent. Both pulled EX. Both went pending. We will see if gardening is actually worth it or not I guess. 

It will be interesting to see what kinda limits they dish out?.

That was a long garden haul. I think you should call and tell them that.

Message 2 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It will be interesting to see what kinda limits they dish out?.

That was a long garden haul. I think you should call and tell them that.

It was indeed a long garden haul but the reality is that US Bank got burned for a decent chunk of change in my BK so I'm keeping my expectations low. They haven't declined me for the past BK before and they let me in with a checking account a year ago but they got burned on a credit card and a reserve line of credit so if they do approve me, I am not expecting high limits. I did my garden stint like they asked for and now it's just up to them. 

I called the application status line and it says they can't find my app with my social and they have a 20+ minute hold time so I guess I'm just going to have to wait it out lol. 

Message 3 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous USB first?

Message 4 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous USB first?

Yes of course. They're the ones known to be extra sensitive and also it's easier for me to use the cash back with the Cash+ than it is with my Ent account since Ent doesn't have Zelle. 

Message 5 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous USB first?

Yes of course. They're the ones known to be extra sensitive and also it's easier for me to use the cash back with the Cash+ than it is with my Ent account since Ent doesn't have Zelle. 

@Anonymous good luck! Look forward to reading about the approvals!

Message 6 of 64
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Good luck, @Anonymous ! We are all rooting for you! 

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 7 of 64
ChazzieT
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

...doesn't have Zelle. 

Alright, it's been 4 hours since this post. Any news yet?

Looks like my Affinity card gets here today, and I'm more anxious for news from your apps than I am for USPS to get here.

Message 8 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ChazzieT wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

...doesn't have Zelle. 

Alright, it's been 4 hours since this post. Any news yet?

Looks like my Affinity card gets here today, and I'm more anxious for news from your apps than I am for USPS to get here.

The system says it can't find the application. I'll wait until tomorrow. A number of people who said the system couldn't find their application ended up being approved. 

Message 9 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I hope you get both cards. You are the person a year ago I saw talking about this card and got me interested. 

Message 10 of 64
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.