Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO

tag
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

Re: FNBO

Britt585,

Hang in there! Fingers crossed for an approval!

Guyatthebeach

Message 11 of 37
britt585
Regular Contributor

thanks..fingers and toes crossed.lol

Message 12 of 37
Dp23
Regular Contributor

I did get the instant approval for $6300 but for the 2nd time they said they couldn't verify my address. I just been here two months now so now I have to send it ID, Soc & last two paystubs. Not a problem at all but what if all of this have my old address? I have utility bills & lease for the new address.

Message 13 of 37
britt585
Regular Contributor

Re: FNBO..update 12/27

Update I finally received letter in the mail. they are requesting ID SSN AND last 2 (w2's)... lets see how this plays out...does anyone know if thry except fax copies the letter says return back in the self addressed envelope..ugh

Message 14 of 37
Dp23
Regular Contributor

@britt585 wrote:

Update I finally received letter in the mail. they are requesting ID SSN AND last 2 (w2's)... lets see how this plays out...does anyone know if thry except fax copies the letter says return back in the self addressed envelope..ugh

They do accept fax documents. My issue is having them notarized as nobody does it in my state.

Message 15 of 37
britt585
Regular Contributor

thanks . In the lettter they didnt ask for the documents to be nortarized. guess i'll just send in regular mail.

Message 16 of 37
Trini88
Established Contributor

@britt585 wrote:

I faxed mine

Goal Cards:
Message 17 of 37
Trini88
Established Contributor

@Dp23 wrote:

@britt585 wrote:

They do accept fax documents. My issue is having them notarized as nobody does it in my state.

Mine wasn't notarized 

Goal Cards:
Message 18 of 37
Trini88
Established Contributor

@britt585 wrote:

thanks . In the lettter they didnt ask for the documents to be nortarized. guess i'll just send in regular mail.

I got my acceptance less than 2 days after faxing info over. Better than snail mail.

Goal Cards:
Message 19 of 37
Dp23
Regular Contributor

@britt585 wrote:

What does your letter say because mine say my account was denied however I spoke to someone who I successfully confirmed the info to saying additional documents were needed & must be faxed. I did find someone to do it although it cost $50. Hopefully I get an approval soon.

Message 20 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.