Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My credit report has 26 hard inquiries

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My credit report has 26 hard inquiries

My credit report has 26 hard inquiries. I got approval and 2 Discover and Amex Blue Cash everyday, but I want a Chase and denied me. In Puerto Rico Visa is accepted everywhere. Fico score 661, Experian 645, Equifax 623 and 2 collections excellent payment history. You will achieve my credit up?
11 REPLIES 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: My credit report has 26 hard inquiries

Hi @ yaidyr22!. You have done great on your rebuild especially getting Discover and Amex!. I think to help boost your scores just take a break from apping, garden as they say, for awhile and just keep paying your bills on time. Let your inquiries fall off and in no time you will have more good payment history which should help your relationships with Discover and Amex and help your score. Someone with more experience can chime in on the collections part but see if you can work on those as they are probably holding down your score. Im in same boat of rebuilding but without your awesome job of getting Discover/ Amex Smiley Happy. Time is the best healer. Keep up the good workSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 12
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

26 taint nuttin'!
I've gardened DOWN to twice that on more than one occasion 😜
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 3 of 12
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
My credit report has 26 hard inquiries. I got approval and 2 Discover and Amex Blue Cash everyday, but I want a Chase and denied me. In Puerto Rico Visa is accepted everywhere. Fico score 661, Experian 645, Equifax 623 and 2 collections excellent payment history. You will achieve my credit up?

I'm afraid to tell you how many I have Smiley Very Happy

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

What's the question here? Chase will not approve anyone who has opened 5 accounts in the past 2 years with any bank, so don't even think about getting a Chase card until all of those recent accounts are more than 2 years old. If your question is how you can get your credit score up, then the answer is to stop applying for cards, use them, and pay the bills on time over time
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

The question was both, but called backdoor and was approved Chase Slate with 500. One of the reasons was more than 3 cards approved in a year. But I reconsidered
Message 6 of 12
juniornj23
Established Contributor

No appliques por mas tarjetas . Just wait 1 year or 6 moths . Also try to check pre approve web
Amex ED (2000) Amex BCE (2000) Amex macys (5000) Amex Gold , VENTURE (5000) MC PLATINUM (600) CAP QUICKSILVERONE (1250) CAP QUICKSILVER (4500) CAP QUICKSILVER (3500) PENFED AMEX (5000) PENFED CASH REWARDS (25,000) PENDFED REWARDS VISA SIGNATURE (20,000) UPROMISE (1000) NFL (4000) OVERSTOCK (2800) HSN (3200) DISCOVER IT(8500) AMAZON PRIME (10000) MARVEL(7000) BOF VISA(2000) BEST BUY VISA CITI (9000) BLISPAY (9000)Amex Magnet (10,000) Uber (3100)

WELCOME TO 100K CLUB . LAST APP 08/29/18 Credit Score 8 TU 720 EQ 705 EX 724

Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 720
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

CARD I want .
Chase Freedom and US cash +

Now back to the garden until 2020
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Siii, ya me con esas no necesito mas nada. Necesitaba la Visa porque Amex en PR no la cogen en todos lados. So, estoy satisfecha
Message 8 of 12
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Siii, ya me con esas no necesito mas nada. Necesitaba la Visa porque Amex en PR no la cogen en todos lados. So, estoy satisfecha

Tu necesitas cuarenta tarjetas a vivir una vida completa! Smiley Very Happy

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@woodyman100 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Tu necesitas cuarenta tarjetas a vivir una vida completa! Smiley Very Happy

¿Por qué solamente cuarenta? ¿Por qué no tener cincuenticinco para celebrar el Cinco de Mayo? ¡Adelante!
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.