cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI denial

tag
cautioncones

NFCU CLI denial

I have had my cash rewards card through NFCU for over a year now. I was originally approved for 3K, then within three months bumped to 6K. I have recently applied for both a personal loan for 6000 to be repaid within 24 months as well as a CLI and chose the 25K for the counter offer. My credit is clean as I just purchased a home and I have always paid my card on time and almost always in full, I have 3K on there right now just due to new home stuff. Any idea if I should recon or what? My annual income is 58K. My fiancé and I were wondering if she lives with me can we include her income under "other" or as part of the loan?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
cautioncones

Re: NFCU CLI denial

I should add that I was denied both the personal loan and the Credit line increase

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You should be able to add her but I wouldn't waste the time on a recon
Message 3 of 5
UncleB
Credit Mentor

I'm sorry to hear about your denial.  Smiley Sad

If you've not already checked out the 'big' thread on NFCU CLIs, it's worth a look:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Official-NFCU-CLI-Guide/td-p/2101185

There's a lot there... if you don't have time to start from the beginning you can simply skim over the more recent posts (much of the information is repeated).  You'll also find examples of nearly every CLI situation with NFCU you can think of.  Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Sorry for the denial, and yes you should be able to add her. Was there any reasoning given for the denials?

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.