cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU is no longer Hard Pull Happy?

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

NFCU is no longer Hard Pull Happy?

My father, brother and sister all got SP CLI from Navy Federal this month. My sister got her CLI on the 6th, my brother on the 13th and my father yesterday. Surprising that NFCU is not Hard Pull crazy anymore. Anyone got a hard pull inquiry for NFCU Credit limit increase this month?





Message 1 of 157
156 REPLIES 156
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU is no longer Hard Pull Happy?


@Steve891 wrote:

My father, brother and sister all got SP CLI from Navy Federal this month. My sister got her CLI on the 6th, my brother on the 13th and my father yesterday. Surprising that NFCU is not Hard Pull crazy anymore. Anyone got a hard pull inquiry for NFCU Credit limit increase this month?


Having read every approval, I did not see 1 HP for a CLI.

Message 2 of 157
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU is no longer Hard Pull Happy?

+1
Message 3 of 157
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: NFCU is no longer Hard Pull Happy?


@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Steve891 wrote:

My father, brother and sister all got SP CLI from Navy Federal this month. My sister got her CLI on the 6th, my brother on the 13th and my father yesterday. Surprising that NFCU is not Hard Pull crazy anymore. Anyone got a hard pull inquiry for NFCU Credit limit increase this month?


Having read every approval, I did not see 1 HP for a CLI.


Yeah, all SP CLI in the Approval section too. Hopefully, it is a long term thing for SP CLI going forward. 





Message 4 of 157
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU is no longer Hard Pull Happy?

You been sleeping all month? There's been quite a slurry of SP CLI going on in the month of giving, although may only be just that. 

I am curious when the cutoff point will be, Dec. 31st or possibly in January. 

 

However, it would be nice if it is the norm going forward. That said, it is a Credit union so i'm not holding my breath.






Message 5 of 157
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU is no longer Hard Pull Happy?


@Janus wrote:

You been sleeping all month? There's been quite a slurry of SP CLI going on in the month of giving, although may only be just that. 

I am curious when the cutoff point will be, Dec. 31st or possibly in January. 

 

However, it would be nice if it is the norm going forward. That said, it is a Credit union so i'm not holding my breath.


It would be nice to see it stick.

 

Message 6 of 157
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: NFCU is no longer Hard Pull Happy?


@Janus wrote:

You been sleeping all month? There's been quite a slurry of SP CLI going on in the month of giving, although may only be just that. 

I am curious when the cutoff point will be, Dec. 31st or possibly in January. 

 

However, it would be nice if it is the norm going forward. That said, it is a Credit union so i'm not holding my breath.


I see them, but normally only happen early in the month after AR and FICO score update.





Message 7 of 157
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU is no longer Hard Pull Happy?


@Steve891 wrote:

@Janus wrote:

You been sleeping all month? There's been quite a slurry of SP CLI going on in the month of giving, although may only be just that. 

I am curious when the cutoff point will be, Dec. 31st or possibly in January. 

 

However, it would be nice if it is the norm going forward. That said, it is a Credit union so i'm not holding my breath.


I see them, but normally only happen early in the month after AR and FICO score update.


I wonder if a call to NFCU would yield any info on SP's going forward? .. I am tempted to call.

Message 8 of 157
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU is no longer Hard Pull Happy?


@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Steve891 wrote:

@Janus wrote:

You been sleeping all month? There's been quite a slurry of SP CLI going on in the month of giving, although may only be just that. 

I am curious when the cutoff point will be, Dec. 31st or possibly in January. 

 

However, it would be nice if it is the norm going forward. That said, it is a Credit union so i'm not holding my breath.


I see them, but normally only happen early in the month after AR and FICO score update.


I wonder if a call to NFCU would yield any info on SP's going forward? .. I am tempted to call.


Nooooooooooo. I want it to stay broken, if that's what it is Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy



DEC 2019: EX 816, TU 820, EQ 810
DEC 2018: EX 777, TU 783, EQ 799

|| NFCU CashRewards $30K || AmX Cash Magnet $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macy's $20K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $12.5K || AmX ED $11.5K || CitiCostco $7K || CitiDC $6.3K ||
Message 9 of 157
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU is no longer Hard Pull Happy?


@CreditInspired wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Steve891 wrote:

@Janus wrote:

You been sleeping all month? There's been quite a slurry of SP CLI going on in the month of giving, although may only be just that. 

I am curious when the cutoff point will be, Dec. 31st or possibly in January. 

 

However, it would be nice if it is the norm going forward. That said, it is a Credit union so i'm not holding my breath.


I see them, but normally only happen early in the month after AR and FICO score update.


I wonder if a call to NFCU would yield any info on SP's going forward? .. I am tempted to call.


Nooooooooooo. I want it to stay broken, if that's what it is Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy


You caught me just in time, I was dialing and seen this. Broken it staysSmiley LOL

Message 10 of 157
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.