I'll probably try again after my card turns a year I'm not going to lie LOL I just want to see if that would work for DP reasons XD But we will see depends on how I'm feeling in March XD
They've stated that you're at the max they're willing to give right now. I'd give it six months. Keep using and paying your card(s), pay down other cards, let your scores grow and profile improve, and they'll likely give it up next time
I would concur with this ^^^ @Girlzilla88. Unless you have any magical DTI fairies 🧚🧚that can work wonders by March, I'd wait things out for about 6 months to allow a more optimized profile.
@FinStar LMAO DTI fairies ROFL XD no no fairies but I will be knocking my DISCO down to under 30% (right now it's at 90) and I will have paid down my HD card significantly at that point too since it will be paid off End of May So that's two of the 'higher utl' right there My AGG was super high when I first got my CR so I am curious to see what they would do/accept at the 1 year mark for DP reasons but who knows I may wait out the 6 months lol....I just have a lot to chew on