cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Credit.. What Bureau do they use?

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Credit.. What Bureau do they use?

Just 2 days ago they popped me for a TU INQ for an application in an effort to acquire a 3rd card.

If your reports are on ice they had nothing to review to issue an answer either way.

As mentioned typically NFCU goes with TU on new cards. Good Luck on getting in with them and i share your frustrations on PenFed.

NFCU blows them away easy.

Message 11 of 13
Madyun1982
Regular Contributor

Ok.. So I get a call today from Navy federal stating they couldn't access my report. And asked if I was willing to unfreeze.. I did, and they approved me the cash rewards card.. SL 500.00😢.. Lol (grateful I was even approved) I know you have to wait 91 days before requesting a CLI.. My question is .. Is it another HP?
Thanks again everyone.
Message 12 of 13
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Well, that's interesting...as far as the SL after unfreezing your CR.

There was a member who not long ago was approved for their 3rd NFCU card with the very same SL.

Well, at least it's an approval. Maybe there's a possibility to have the SL reconsidered by sending them a secured message and state your case? If you do, just be sure to mention if it's possible to review it without incurring another HP... Whoops I think they just hit me with one for suggesting that 😁

Perhaps others can chime and provide some guidance based on your stats.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.