Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overstock 7-10

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Overstock 7-10

@mechanicaljen wrote:

10 business day window has passed.  No approval or denial letter.  Comenity won't tell me anything, nor Overstock.

This happened to me once a while back and I went for it and got the 7-10 . It took weeks to finally get a letter and it said that certain information didn't match with the pre-approval information (something to that effect). Good luck, hope yours is successful!

Message 11 of 19
mechanicaljen
Regular Contributor

Was yours?

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mechanicaljen wrote:

Was yours?

No it wasn't. I really don't know what happened because I never did see a soft pull from Comenity on my reports. I got that denial letter saying that something I put in the acceptance thing didn't match with the pre approval info they had. I really don't know what happened but I wasn't heartbroken about it. I got excited about the pre-qual but I'm actually glad I didn't get it after all. I really need to let my AAoA grow a bit before I get anymore cards. I just wanted to let you know that it was quite a while before I got that written letter from them. At least 3 weeks. 

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@mechanicaljen wrote:

10 business day window has passed.  No approval or denial letter.  Comenity won't tell me anything, nor Overstock.

This happened to me once a while back and I went for it and got the 7-10 . It took weeks to finally get a letter and it said that certain information didn't match with the pre-approval information (something to that effect). Good luck, hope yours is successful!

Same response I got with GameStop,  which took 4 weeks and several phone calls. As soon as letter came, everything took about two minutes to straighten out. 

Message 14 of 19
mechanicaljen
Regular Contributor

Really?  So you got a note saying that information didn’t match….so you contacted them, and got it reconned?  Did I read that correctly?

Message 15 of 19
klrmac
Regular Contributor

Goodluck! 

I just got my pre-approval, and went in and was approved for a very small CL. However, I was able to setup my Comenity account instantly.

Wish you the best of luck on getting it! Hopefully it's something simple.

Message 16 of 19
mechanicaljen
Regular Contributor

For whatever it's worth, I never got a denial letter.

Today, I was purchasing from OS again.  Pre approval popped up, again.  I went for it and was approved for 750.  I have no clue what's going on with them, but I took it.  Shop there a ton.

Message 17 of 19
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

@mechanicaljen wrote:

For whatever it's worth, I never got a denial letter.

Today, I was purchasing from OS again.  Pre approval popped up, again.  I went for it and was approved for 750.  I have no clue what's going on with them, but I took it.  Shop there a ton.

AWESOME, happy for you, congratulations!

CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 18 of 19
newstart2010
Blogger

Congratz!
I live my life like I type, fast and with a lot of mistakes.
Spacebar broken. Watch for finger.

02/04/2015 || TU 08: 728 EX 08: 709 EQ 08: 748

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.