Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overstock.com Shopping Cart Trick...not really :/

tag
toi34
Established Contributor

Overstock.com Shopping Cart Trick...not really :/

Overstock Shopping Cart Trick.jpgThe pop-up does appear if you checkout as a guest and enter an email address...wait a few seconds then it pops-up. It is not a real Shopping Cart Trick though because after you click "accept" it just takes you to the full application page. I tried in the incognito window using three different email addresses, and got the same result. I didn't take it though cuz it's a regular app.  Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 63
62 REPLIES 62
someg33k
Established Contributor

Re: Overstock.com Shopping Cart Trick...not really :/

Was a SP for me.

Message 2 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which bureau did they use for the SP? How high is your score for that bureau? Thanks in advance.

Message 3 of 63
CardHunter
Established Contributor

@toi34 wrote:

Overstock Shopping Cart Trick.jpgThe pop-up does appear if you checkout as a guest and enter an email address...wait a few seconds then it pops-up. It is not a real Shopping Cart Trick though because after you click "accept" it just takes you to the full application page. I tried in the incognito window using three different email addresses, and got the same result. I didn't take it though cuz it's a regular app.  Smiley Sad

I got the same pop up and filled out the app and it was a SP for me, that was 30 days ago.

Message 4 of 63
CardHunter
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Which bureau did they use for the SP? How high is your score for that bureau? Thanks in advance.

They SP EQ. for me which I think at the time was right at about 650. It's higher now by about 10-12 points and still can't get the Sportsman Guild or Total Rewards to pop up for me. Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 63
mato01
Regular Contributor

I got the same window, but it turned out to be a SP.

In the Garden until 6/1/2016
Mar 2014: All Scores in the 520 range.
FEB 2016: myFICO: EQ 660, TU 682 EX 681
Message 6 of 63
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

That is the pop up pre approved offer because I just tried as guest and get nothing!

I also have an account and get nothing!

I WANT THIS CARD!

Message 7 of 63
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@toi34 wrote:

also when you see the pre-screen opt out message, that is the pre-approval and usually means sp with comenity.

Message 8 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

How low of an Equifax score will be approved?

Message 9 of 63
BSL1229
Established Member

It worked for me & my Husband today. We both got approved for $500 each, I set up accounts for the both of us right away & hit the LUV button immediately! I was able to get another $200 increase, $700 total limit for each of us. Not bad. Hoping they're super generous with their LUV! 

Message 10 of 63
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.