Pending application

tag
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Re: Pending application

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I am concernig because it is a long time pending

Did you try to call their application status line?

Yeah, call Robolady. She is a blast to talk to! 800-436-7927

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Medic981 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I am concernig because it is a long time pending

Did you try to call their application status line?

Yeah, call Robolady. She is a blast to talk to! 800-436-7927

Robolady Nancy is my favorite, ask for her, hahaha!

Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes , I call  automated line and it keeping saying 2 weeks message

Message 13 of 22
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Robolady must like you. Normally, the two-week message is an approval, but not always. Most likely Chase needs additional information to move forward in the approval process. 

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 14 of 22
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a pending application from chase amazon visa with 2 weeks message and I do not receive anything from them yet.( its almost two weeks from the date I app and call verification )

Today I apply for Paypal extra mastercard and I have been instant approved for 2000 cl .

I would like to know if it can interfere with chase approval ( some people told me that 2 weeks message is most of the time good).

Amazon card is not a subject to 5/24. 

With that said, you probably should have waited to apply for another card as Chase is known to do soft pulls after the approval. 

You did not include enough relevant info to even start guessing which way your app may go.

Number of recent cards, their age, utilization, scores...all the little pesky details. 

Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its the 11 day, and the automated line still saying 2 weeks.

I read in some posts that some people receive the card without receive any approval notification from chase.

Is possible to receive the card without it show up in amazon account and do not receive any e-mail from them?

Message 16 of 22
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

OP, if the application is approved, typically the automated line would state it as such.

Similarly, if you have a Chase online profile, it would display accordingly after it's approved. Your Amazon online account would also display it as the payment method.

The above are some methods that would confirm the approval per se.
Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not gonna decipher Chase's 5/24 rule that's already laid out on here! You're Code 4 tell us the good news if otherwise... @Medic981 right?

Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

its 12 days and automated line still saying 2 weeks.

on Nov 10 , I receive a letter from them to call for verification and I called they say that they just want to check if is me who apply for the card.

I don't think they need any other information from me.

Is the first time I that I get the 2 weeks message.

Maybe they declined my application.

If that's the case the 2 weeks message will disapear from automated line after 30 days? will they send me a denied letter?

Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

chase application

Its more than 2 weeks already and Amazon visa chase application still pending , with 2 weeks message on automated line.

I apply on Nov 6.  It's the first time that I got the 2 weeks message on automated line after call for verification. before I was always get the 7-10 days message. Can I reapply in Dec 6, if they do not approve me until then? or I should wait until they give me a answer?

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.