Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Newest SP SCT Alive Again?

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: The Newest SP SCT Alive Again?

GoodSam Visa Signature.jpeg @Meanmchine Well it's a little hidious looking now.Smiley Very Happy

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 341 of 487
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy, until you mentioned it, I had never heard of Good Sam. Do you (or anyone in here) have their EPS for their vehicle? Seems cheap for decent coverage.
Also, I bummed around the Good Sam and the Camping world sites trying to get the pop-up to "pop" but no dice.
Message 342 of 487
AlanGJP
Established Contributor

Thank you! Just tried and was approved for $1800 SL. Not the best, but hopefully it'll jump fairly quick. Thanks again for the tip! Without your post, I wouldn't have bothered trying.

Personal Cards:
Business Cards:
Closed Cards:
Data Points:
Last Updated: 2023/11/09
Message 343 of 487
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@AlanGJP wrote:

Thank you! Just tried and was approved for $1800 SL. Not the best, but hopefully it'll jump fairly quick. Thanks again for the tip! Without your post, I wouldn't have bothered trying.

@AlanGJP, Welcome to the forums & Congratulations on your SCT approvalSmiley Happy

Message 344 of 487
AlanGJP
Established Contributor

Thanks! As an aside; Since it's a visa, I can use it anywhere. If I never use it at Good Sam, they shouldn't care, right? (Mainly getting it to improve my overall profile)

Personal Cards:
Business Cards:
Closed Cards:
Data Points:
Message 345 of 487
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@AlanGJP wrote:

Thanks! As an aside; Since it's a visa, I can use it anywhere. If I never use it at Good Sam, they shouldn't care, right? (Mainly getting it to improve my overall profile)

Drive it like u stole it.....nobody looking!  Congrats, u got a grower.

Message 346 of 487
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@AlanGJP wrote:

Yes, use it anywhere Visa is accepted. Smiley Happy

@GApeachy  "Drive it like you stole it"Smiley Very Happy

Message 347 of 487
AlanGJP
Established Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@AlanGJP wrote:

SO, I should never show it to anyone? So, strictly online purchases using burner phones - got it. Smiley Wink

Personal Cards:
Business Cards:
Closed Cards:
Data Points:
Message 348 of 487
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@AlanGJP wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@AlanGJP wrote:

SO, I should never show it to anyone? So, strictly online purchases using burner phones - got it. Smiley Wink

Make sure you change the license plate, and maybe some black primer.Smiley Very Happy

Message 349 of 487
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@AlanGJP wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@AlanGJP wrote:

If that's how u roll, I choose to whip it....real good, lol!

Message 350 of 487
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.