Did you mean: 

The Newest SP SCT Alive Again?

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: The Newest SP SCT Alive Again?

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@AlanGJP wrote:

Thanks! As an aside; Since it's a visa, I can use it anywhere. If I never use it at Good Sam, they shouldn't care, right? (Mainly getting it to improve my overall profile)

Yes, use it anywhere Visa is accepted. Smiley Happy

@GApeachy  "Drive it like you stole it"Smiley Very Happy

I need some sponsor's, gotta sticker for the front quarter panel? 

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 351 of 487
AlanGJP
Established Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

Williams-Sonoma- Visa

Was just accepted @ $2500 Smiley Happy Thanks again!

I couldn't get Sportsman to pop no matter what I tried. WS was on the side pane during checkout and marked as pre-approved with no word on balance until I went through the process and it hit with $2500. Was a bit nervous since I had no idea what it would be, but figured since I just had a baddie drop off a couple days ago and was accepted for $1800 for goodsam last week, might as well roll the dice.

Thinking I'm going to back off now until I can add some better cards to my mix. (Amex (not AU as I am now)/Chase/etc)

Personal Cards:
Business Cards:
Closed Cards:
Data Points:
Last Updated: 2023/11/09
Message 352 of 487
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to add my DPs. I got the Good Sams Store Card pop up, approved with an SP. My wife got the Visa version pop up, hers was an HP. 

Message 353 of 487
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just to add my DPs. I got the Good Sams Store Card pop up, approved with an SP. My wife got the Visa version pop up, hers was an HP. 

I was playing around and got the Good Sam Visa to pop.  Closed it out.

No matter what I do tho, I still cant get Overstock to love me

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 354 of 487
Anonymous
Not applicable

So i was playing around on the williams and sonoma site today. I got the pop-up for the pre approval but I couldn't tell which card they were approving me for? How do you tell if its the visa or the store card ? 

Message 355 of 487
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Dp's at ya @FireMedic1 :

Ultamate Mastercard/sct/sp

I had this mc in the past...closed it.  Recently I started getting the store version pop-up, yesterday the mc version pop-up. I have a few other pop-ups but decided on this one since the others weren't as important as MAKEUPSmiley Very Happy

@Anonymous you can tell by the wording if you click on "accept" it will show you the store card version or the Visa version.  With the Visa version it will describe the rewards on purchase outside of Williams-Sonoma. Gl!

ETA: you do not have to accept.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 356 of 487
uscgamecock
Valued Member

Here's a SCT Card I have never heard of before... Honest, I was just pricing out a freezer and this popped up! 

Data points: Had a $1k GE Freezer in cart. All 3 Fico scores just over 700. I have 3 open Comenity accounts - SG, Wayfair & Overstock. 

ac.png

Message 357 of 487
Johnmccoy2710
Valued Member

Congrats. I got the same card. Still haven't found out if the CLI are a hard/soft pull. I also can't find out if and when they do auto cli.

Message 358 of 487
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

Dp's at ya @FireMedic1 :

Ultamate Mastercard/sct/sp

I had this mc in the past...closed it.  Recently I started getting the store version pop-up, yesterday the mc version pop-up. I have a few other pop-ups but decided on this one since the others weren't as important as MAKEUPSmiley Very Happy

@Anonymous you can tell by the wording if you click on "accept" it will show you the store card version or the Visa version.  With the Visa version it will describe the rewards on purchase outside of Williams-Sonoma. Gl!

ETA: you do not have to accept.

Thanks @GApeachy . Been a bit busy with Covid uptick and now a hurricane headed this way. Smiley Mad

Message 359 of 487
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Updated Aug 3rd

Comenity/CCB Cards:

Overstock SP 16  HP 5  YMMV

Wayfair 6 HP 6 SP YMMV

Ikea SP 4 HP 1SP YMMV

Good Sam Rewards Visa SP 5 HP 2 YMMV

Williams Sonoma SP 6 HP 4 YMMV

West Elm HP 1 SP 1  YMMV

VS SP 8  HP 1  YMMV
Childrens Place SP 4 HP 1 YMMV

New Appliances Connection 1 SP

Ann Taylor MC New Card 2 SP

Sportsman Guide SP 5

Brylane Home SP 1 

Pottery Barn SP 2

Express SP 3

Venus SP 3
Ultamate MC SP 2 

Brylane Home SP 1

NY&C SP 1

J Crew SP 1

Avenue SP 2

Simply Bee SP 1

Boscov HP 11 

Sephora HP 1

Ulta SP 1

Capital One Cards:

Kohls Pre Approval HP 1

Message 360 of 487
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.