Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank CLI request

tag
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

US Bank CLI request

Does anyone have any experience with the form online? Is it possible to get an instant approval / denial or will it be the 10 day wait to find out?

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank CLI request

USB norm is 2-3 days.  You'll probably find out sooner by just logging into your account and checking.

Message 2 of 11
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

The majority of the time it'll be a wait-and-see. Very seldom are these requests instant.
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Never instant. It's always manually reviewed at US Bank. I have a US bank platinum with a 300$ limit because it's my oldest revolver. I asked for a cli this year and was denied four days later despite having pretty good credit. The reason was I don't use the card enough. They also did HP EQ if that matters to you or not.
Message 4 of 11
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

USB norm is 2-3 days.  You'll probably find out sooner by just logging into your account and checking.

This just happened to me recently. Found out when I logged in, then a few days later got the snail mail. 

Message 5 of 11
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

Well I pulled the trigger no inq as of yet I’m sure it’s going to happen soon and I’ll update as soon as I know something either way.

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did a credit limit increase recently over the phone. Instant $5000 increase ($13500 to $18500) no hard inquiry on Equifax or Transunion. I don't know about Experian, but I doubt it got pulled. I must of gotten really lucky.

Message 7 of 11
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

I thought about calling as I’m more of an instant gratification kind of person but I figured it’d go into manual review anyway so I’ll know something if they pull any cb. I should really freeze them all so it’s just another process to prevent me from getting itchy fingers.

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

800-947-1444

Message 9 of 11
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

Gave them a call it was definitely a HP nothing instant so it’s the 3-9 year wait

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.