cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals


@NickP wrote:

Ever since the card was announced I wanted to apply, but was worried about approval. Took a shot and it worked out pretty well! 

 

TU: ~718

AAOA: 7 Months (Opened a majority of my accounts (14/17) in the past six/seven months)

Inquries: 11 

UTL: Across all cards is 2%. One card has a 50% due to a balance transfer. 

 

 


Congrats!!! Did you get a nice limit?




FICO 8 Scores EQ 704 / Goal 750, EX 706 / Goal 750, TU 724 / Goal 750

FICO 9 Scores EQ 726 / Goal 750, EX 683 / Goal 750, TU 726 / Goal 750
Message 31 of 333
Highlighted
Valued Member

Re: Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals

I just started my credit journey with a Discover IT 3 months ago, you guys think I have a shot at this?

 

TU: 684 (Wells Fargo App)

Income: 25k

Inquiries: 1 past 6 months, 2 past year

Utilization: 7%




Message 32 of 333
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals


@MusicBox wrote:

I just started my credit journey with a Discover IT 3 months ago, you guys think I have a shot at this?

 

TU: 684 (Wells Fargo App)

Income: 25k

Inquiries: 1 past 6 months, 2 past year

Utilization: 7%


In my eyes, doesn't look bad actually.  Low inquiries, low UTL...score is not bad, but we don't know for sure what Barclay is looking at.  If anything, you might get a low SL.  Nothing bad pops up from reading your profile Smiley Happy




FICO 8 Scores EQ 704 / Goal 750, EX 706 / Goal 750, TU 724 / Goal 750

FICO 9 Scores EQ 726 / Goal 750, EX 683 / Goal 750, TU 726 / Goal 750
Message 33 of 333
Highlighted
Valued Member

Re: Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals

Thanks Smiley Happy I'd be happy with any limit and I plan on saying that when I probably have to recon, haha. I think it might be worth the risk...




Message 34 of 333
Highlighted
Valued Member

Re: Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals

We I just applied and got the same "your application is under review" message that the OP got, so I called the phone number posted in inquire about what I could do to get my app approved. They asked me a few verification questions and looked at my credit report, he said it looked good but needed to transfer me to another person where she asked me several more verification questions, she then called me back on the phone number of my application and then said I am approved for a $11,000 limit and would get my card in the mail in about 5 business days. Not sure why I had to go through so much verification to get my app approved but happy it went through none the less.

 

I haven't applied for a new card in over a year and my scores are in the mid 800 range. No late payments, 1-2% utilization.

Message 35 of 333
Highlighted
Member

Re: Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals

The approval limit is $2,500.00 which isn't bad as I'll PIF, but wish it was more so in upper 6's 7's. 

Message 36 of 333
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals

@Music

Barclays requires at least a yr of credit history from what I remember of my initial denials.

Anything is possible though. Maybe the underwriting will be looser for an Uber card.
Message 37 of 333
Highlighted
Established Member

Re: Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals

Applied:

FICO 764 INQ 5
AAOA 9 mo
35K listed income
3 new accounts past 6 months
8 new accounts past 24 months

10 day notice, approved for low SL of 1.5k on recon after questions about income and the new accounts opened in past 6 months. Moved some credit over from a BC CF I never use since I have the DC.
Scores from 01/2017
TU FICO8 732 | EQ FICO8 709 | EX FICO8 726
Inquiries: 3 TU | 4 EQ | 4 EX
Discover it Student 5000 | Chase Amazon Prime 3000 | Barclaycard CashForward 2500 | Capital One Quicksilver 2200 | DSRM Gas Card (AU) 1200
Message 38 of 333
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals


@bluediamond63 wrote:

We I just applied and got the same "your application is under review" message that the OP got, so I called the phone number posted in inquire about what I could do to get my app approved. They asked me a few verification questions and looked at my credit report, he said it looked good but needed to transfer me to another person where she asked me several more verification questions, she then called me back on the phone number of my application and then said I am approved for a $11,000 limit and would get my card in the mail in about 5 business days. Not sure why I had to go through so much verification to get my app approved but happy it went through none the less.

 

I haven't applied for a new card in over a year and my scores are in the mid 800 range. No late payments, 1-2% utilization.


That is what probably caused the verification.  They wanted to make sure it was you who applied since you haven't applied in a while.

 

Congrats!!!




FICO 8 Scores EQ 704 / Goal 750, EX 706 / Goal 750, TU 724 / Goal 750

FICO 9 Scores EQ 726 / Goal 750, EX 683 / Goal 750, TU 726 / Goal 750
Message 39 of 333
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Uber Visa Credit Card Data Points Thread for Approvals


@RManMD wrote:
Applied:

FICO 764 INQ 5
AAOA 9 mo
35K listed income
3 new accounts past 6 months
8 new accounts past 24 months

10 day notice, approved for low SL of 1.5k on recon after questions about income and the new accounts opened in past 6 months. Moved some credit over from a BC CF I never use since I have the DC.

Alright!!!! 




FICO 8 Scores EQ 704 / Goal 750, EX 706 / Goal 750, TU 724 / Goal 750

FICO 9 Scores EQ 726 / Goal 750, EX 683 / Goal 750, TU 726 / Goal 750
Message 40 of 333
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.