Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wayfair approval?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wayfair approval?

Did they give an explanation as to why you were denied?
Message 21 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

The letter stated "Number of recent inquiries on your credit report".

Message 22 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had the Wayfair card since December 2016.  It was a cold app (no preapproval pop up, aka SCT (shopping cart trick), approved with a spending limit of $750.00, now at sl of 14,550.00.

Message 23 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m sure I will get the same answer since I have more than 5. How many do you have?
Message 24 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a total of 7 Comenity cards, 5 from 2 years ago and 2 from this year.  All are open and in good standing.  Zero balance on all and usually pay in full. 

Message 25 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was asking Lisa how many inquiries does she have.
Message 26 of 35
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
I was asking Lisa how many inquiries does she have.

Hi @Anonymous, this might help...

How to quote a post:  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Community-Feature-FAQ-s/How-to-Quote-a-Post/td-p/2603189

Message 27 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much for providing this link.
Message 28 of 35
wambeezy
Regular Contributor

I appd last Saturday via SCT but I got the 7-10 day notification. I tried calling today but was informed to wait for the letter. When I sign in to Wayfair online to check out an item I had saved, it gives me an option to pay with Wayfair credit card and it has the last 4 digits of the acct #. Did I get approve then?
Message 29 of 35
Effielin
New Contributor

I was recently approved by Wayfair and I would assume that you were too if you were issured an account number.

However, my experience with the credit card so far is "weird." I was approved for $500, ordered a chair for $140 and paid it in full a week later. I received notification that my payment went through and my balance dropped to zero. However, my available credit also dropped to "zero." I inquired as to whether or not my card had been closed. They denied that it was closed but said there was "suspicious" activity on it... So I guess its pretty suspicious to order and pay for a chair at Wayfair. I had planned on ordering a desk next, but instead will be considering the card closed and will be getting a desk from somewhere else. 

Message 30 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.