Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why LAUD Why!

tag
VanderSnoot
Established Contributor

Re: Why LAUD Why!

It is a pretty card Smiley Wink The benefits aren't top-tier, but if it works for you, go for it. Here's a link to other options (none as attractive, though).

https://www.mastercard.us/categories/travel-and-airline/

Message 21 of 48
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
I don’t understand? I’m New to the forum and didn’t mock anyone. I’m confused

@Anonymous Hi and welcome to the forums 

That comment was not in reference to your post. 

I hope you get the answers you are looking for 

Message 22 of 48
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I don’t understand? I’m New to the forum and didn’t mock anyone. I’m confused

The Post Remedios wrote, was not intended for You, it was intended for another poster(s)

you did nothing wrong!Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 48
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks. I thought this forum was professionals such as myself trying to work together. If not, than I need to move on. It’s stressed enough to figure this out and if my extroverted personality is too much I fully understand.. That’s why I have the Career I have ✈️✈️✈️✈️💫

@AnonymousPlease Stick Around for A While.

Message 24 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks. I thought this forum was professionals such as myself trying to work together. If not, than I need to move on. It’s stressed enough to figure this out and if my extroverted personality is too much I fully understand.. That’s why I have the Career I have ✈️✈️✈️✈️💫

This is an internet forum.... It's not quite Twitter but, it's better than the reaction you might have gotten over on the "other" forum that must not be mentioned around here for legal reasons of course.

So, you want a MC because you have too many Amex cards?  ok....    So, there's a ton of better options than this one in particular.  The marketing ploy of these BASIC cards with high fees is just that.  If you want a MC/V that wortks for you then you have to put in a little bit of work to find the right one.  Top results on Google don't always get you the right product.

https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/kevlarlover/Card+Recommendation+Flowchart+v12.html -- figure out your path first then work on how to get there.  If you want help then we can give you help.  It's going to require more than just beinn an extrovert trying to be funny though.  We need more info on your CR  profile like cards you have, when they were opened, the balances you tend to keep on them, etc.

Message 25 of 48
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous Welcome to the forum.

Hopefully you weren't too put off as most people are truely here to help each other grow. Now, we arent all professionals, some of us are just normal everyday joes just trying to navigate this crazy world of credit just like the next guy/ gal.

The problem i see sometimes with those Barclays cards is that for people who need certain benefits, there usually are better options out there for less money and msny people have lots of experience with those other cards. Plenty of pros here who can help guide you to a perhaps a better alternative . Usually its best to tell us more on your credit profile so the advice given can be more pointed. Hope you stick around, AJC
Message 26 of 48
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

Let us set the record straight...

I did not say anything about the OP or the OP's intentions.

I talked about the card.

It is quite obvious that the "luxury card" product line is geared for people to look like big shots.

The entire marketing direction is focused on that idea.

I apologize if the OP got their feelings hurt; it was not my intention.

I was giving my thoughts on the card not the OP.

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 27 of 48
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I got your point @Shooting-For-800 Smiley Happy Unfortunately sometimes people can misread things. Its sad to think Barclays puts so much effort into what i guess is a lackluster card for all the money you have to pay. Im guessing Op bolted but lets all just remember when we have new visitors, lets try to go easy . Those who stick around eventually get some of us ol hsnds style of posting but in the end we all just want to help.

The only card i have that probably gets a second look by the normal masses is my Marvel lol. That always gets a cool cardSmiley Wink
Message 28 of 48
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
I got your point @Shooting-For-800 Smiley Happy Unfortunately sometimes people can misread things. Its sad to think Barclays puts so much effort into what i guess is a lackluster card for all the money you have to pay. Im guessing Op bolted but lets all just remember when we have new visitors, lets try to go easy . Those who stick around eventually get some of us ol hsnds style of posting but in the end we all just want to help.

The only card i have that probably gets a second look by the normal masses is my Marvel lol. That always gets a cool cardSmiley Wink

"but lets all just remember when we have new visitors, lets try to go easy"

well Said @AJC, your my HeroSmiley Happy

Message 29 of 48
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

I think she may have moved on to a more gritty and blunt forum about that card. Good luck to her.
Message 30 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.