Did you mean: 

Why LAUD Why!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Why LAUD Why!

@Hockeypnc1 wrote:

What card is this, exactly?

What does LAUD stand for? Los Angeles something?

@Anonymous wrote:
Lord ! But it more an innuendo .

Message 41 of 48
Andypanda
Established Contributor

@Hockeypnc1 wrote:

Maybe Los Angeles utilities district?

Message 42 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Andypanda wrote:

@Hockeypnc1 wrote:

Maybe Los Angeles utilities district?

It’s a way of saying lord. 

Like “Good LAWD it’s hot today!”

Message 43 of 48
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Thank you! I appreciate that. Just looking for good answers and I follow the points guy but not sure what other cards to get if any I have 6 .

Take TPG with a grain of salt, he isn't what I would view as dishonest by any means but he does get compensated by issuers to promote their products. 

(2/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 44 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

No lol Laud is just a saying innuendo of Lord . It mostly is what my group of friends use. More a in thing .
Message 45 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

After all that waiting. I guess if you have fraud alerts on your credit files it takes longer . I not only got the Platinum MC. But also the Hilton IGH Chase card both with generous limits.  I was totally shocked. As for that mirror ball I'm gonna get me the largest one and put on my square boxed mirror in front of the bay window so when the sun hit its it will illuminates all the success Inhave made in my life. For you that are building your credit and are ambitious I wish you the same. My friends are jealous but that's thier problem ain't hose to succeed and they didn't,  always stay in a positive support group and around ambitious people and you will achieve what you desire. I decided to clean wSh the chalk board with some of mine.  💫💫✈️

Message 46 of 48
VanderSnoot
Established Contributor

Congratulations and enjoy your travels!

Message 47 of 48
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

As OP has now been approved this thread is closed to further comments. OP is free to start an approval thread in the appropriate forum if so desired.
Message 48 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.