Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant CU visa approval 7.5K

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Alliant CU visa approval 7.5K

Well since pendread is on my poop list, I have been pondering another CU. Still deciding what to do with PF, but may just continue with the SD for them and if they close down the road , no love loss. 

I opened a saving with them then decided I would try for their visa. Somewhat instant approval , it was weird process but was approved for 7.5K at 16.24%.

Pulled TU Score 748

20 inquires 

3% utilization

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Alliant CU visa approval 7.5K

Congrats Mom! They aren't easy to get in with. But it's a pretty good card. Enjoy!

Message 2 of 21
Caardvark
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!

Which card did you get? The Platinum or the Signature? And, if the latter, how many new accounts do you have? I heard they are new account sensitive on the Siggy

Message 3 of 21
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Caardvark wrote:

Congrats!

Which card did you get? The Platinum or the Signature? And, if the latter, how many new accounts do you have? I heard they are new account sensitive on the Siggy

It's the visa platinum rewards card. I have 8 new accounts opened within the last six months😯. One has not reported yet. Bury my behind in the garden I am done for the year😊

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 4 of 21
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Caardvark wrote:

Congrats!

They are very sensitive to new accounts for the Signature and they also have a high mininum SL, I forget if it's $10K or $15K.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 5 of 21
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

Well since pendread is on my poop list, I have been pondering another CU. Still deciding what to do with PF, but may just continue with the SD for them and if they close down the road , no love loss. 

I opened a saving with them then decided I would try for their visa. Somewhat instant approval , it was weird process but was approved for 7.5K at 16.24%.

Pulled TU Score 748

20 inquires 

3% utilization

Congrats!  Alliant has their act together on the banking side as well.  They're a pretty good choice especially if fee-free outbound ACH transfers are an important banking need.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 6 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the Alliant platinum approval!!
Message 7 of 21
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your approval
Message 8 of 21
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Very nice!!! Congrats on the approval! You can ask for a CLI in 6 months! It'll be a HPSmiley Happy
Message 9 of 21
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congratulations-Glitter-.gif

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.