cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime CLI

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Amazon Prime CLI

Congrats! This card gets a lot of use from me but I sat out Prime Day (I know 😱).

@BrutalBodyShots wrote:

On a card that doesn't see increases very often, glad to see you got one!

You must be confusing it with the Chase? I got mine in December at $1800, got a CLI to $2200 in March and then to $3K in June and I'll be shocked if they say no to $5K in September.

Message 11 of 16
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Chase just auto increased me from $4k to 6.5k. I've been stuck at $4k for the last 3 years and pay the bill off each month. For some reason they decided to reward me with a CLI so I'm not going to complain. 

Message 12 of 16
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Nice increase!! Congrats!!!

Current

Goal Cards

Message 13 of 16
Highlighted
Mega Contributor

@IrishPM wrote:

Chase just auto increased me from $4k to 6.5k. I've been stuck at $4k for the last 3 years and pay the bill off each month. For some reason they decided to reward me with a CLI so I'm not going to complain. 

do you have The Chase Amazon Visa or The Synch Store Card Like The OP Has?

"It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance?"
Message 14 of 16
Highlighted
Mega Contributor

@Saeren wrote:

Congrats! This card gets a lot of use from me but I sat out Prime Day (I know 😱).

@BrutalBodyShots wrote:

On a card that doesn't see increases very often, glad to see you got one!

You must be confusing it with the Chase? I got mine in December at $1800, got a CLI to $2200 in March and then to $3K in June and I'll be shocked if they say no to $5K in September.

Good Catch SaerenSmiley Happy

"It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance?"
Message 15 of 16
Highlighted
Valued Member

@Batsamandrobin wrote:

Applied for the Amazon Prime store card last year,  and my scores were lower at the time so I was approved with a $1k SL. Since then I've used the card pretty frequently for recurring purchases, as well as for a handful of larger orders. I've got some Prime Day shopping to do and went for the CLI--I was instantly approved for a $2.5k increase, bringing my total limit on the card to $3.5k. Not the highest limit in the world, but any win is a good win.  

Congrats on the CLI, do you have some data points. I was approved 3 months ago for a 1,000 SL. Also did you have to call them, email or this is an option via synchony website?

Future Cards:

Closed Cards:
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.