cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Lowe's and Amex Premier Gold!

tag
Anonymous514
Established Contributor

Approved for Lowe's and Amex Premier Gold!

Lowes was approved for 3,000$ wanted more because it's for my brother to use for tiles on his house him and his fiancé are fixing up to sell. The American Express however is just for me! Finally back in with Amex after canceling my Everyday card in February of 2016. Not looking forward to the 195 annual fee but it's waved this year! Finally have my Amex again though that I can just use and pay after each transaction! So happy! Now back to the garden!

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for Lowe's and Amex Premier Gold!

Congrats on the approvals!

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Call the back door number, I was just recently approved my self about 2-3 weeks ago. I called the same day as the approval and they increased me from $2300 to $6000. 

Message 3 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice going, yeah definitely call CS!
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the PRG! Excellent card! I got mine in December 2016 and it's now my go to card for everyday purchases!
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bigalkescott514 wrote:

Lowes was approved for 3,000$ wanted more because it's for my brother to use for tiles on his house him and his fiancé are fixing up to sell. The American Express however is just for me! Finally back in with Amex after canceling my Everyday card in February of 2016. Not looking forward to the 195 annual fee but it's waved this year! Finally have my Amex again though that I can just use and pay after each transaction! So happy! Now back to the garden!

Why did you cancel your AMEX everyday?  Congrats on the approval!!!

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals.  

Message 7 of 8
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.