Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA Compass ClearPoint

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BBVA Compass ClearPoint

So last month I got a pre-approval in the mail was really waiting for my 91/3 for NFCU but decided to pull the trigger so I did. Was instantly approved for $7,600 SL and 0% apr on purchases and BT for 13 months ...then 19.49%. I didn't really like that interest rate but i will take it as I am still rebuilding and PIF anyway. I also decided that it was time to ditch CreditOne and First Premier which was a challange because they try everything they can to keep your accounts open shy of actually offering you something that actually makes any sense LOL. Anyway Glad to be moving up this is my largest SL so far. Now hoping at my 91/3 (in a few weeks) I can get some NFCU luv.... 
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BBVA Compass ClearPoint

@Anonymous wrote:
So last month I got a pre-approval in the mail was really waiting for my 91/3 for NFCU but decided to pull the trigger so I did. Was instantly approved for $7,600 SL and 0% apr on purchases and BT for 13 months ...then 19.49%. I didn't really like that interest rate but i will take it as I am still rebuilding and PIF anyway. I also decided that it was time to ditch CreditOne and First Premier which was a challange because they try everything they can to keep your accounts open shy of actually offering you something that actually makes any sense LOL. Anyway Glad to be moving up this is my largest SL so far. Now hoping at my 91/3 (in a few weeks) I can get some NFCU luv.... 

Congrats!! And way to go on your rebuild! Good decision to get rid of CreditOne and First Premier. As for NFCU, they gave me love at 91/3, so hopefully they will for you too!!!! 

Message 2 of 8
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval

Message 3 of 8
MartyWrite75
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
August 2024: Experian 774; Equifax 779; Transunion 781

Cards I Have:
Cap One QS: $600 (Sock drawer) || Cap One QS (#2): $6,800 (Sock drawer) || Discover It: $13,400 || Cap One Walmart: $600 (Sock drawer) || AMEX BCP: $8,900 || Amazon Prime Store Card: $10,000 || FNBO Rewards Visa: $2,600 || Discover Cash Back: $7,500 || Citi Custom Cash: $12,500 || Verizon VS Visa: $12,000 || Amex Hilton Honors: $10,000 || Amazon (Chase) Prime Rewards (VS): $9,500

Wishlist Cards:
Paypal Mastercard || Bread Mastercard

Gardening to 10/2024(ideally)
Total Utilization: 10%
Inquiries: Exp: (1) Trans: (0) Equif: (0)

Message 4 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy. Apr still better than most my cards and ive rebuilt so just persepective i guess. Reward cards should be pif or else whats the point of them?Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 8
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Great SL! This is a good card; you’ll like it!

Discover It: 26.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 6.5k
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and very nice SL !!!!

Message 7 of 8
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.