Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSR Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSR Approval!

Have been wanting to get the CSR for about a year, and with wedding expenses coming up I decided it was the best time, I can put some in the card to meet SUB spend and then pay immediately off of the wedding savings account...

My heart was racing when I clicked submit but I got an instant approval! 

CL: $29,900, highest of all my cards!

My scores are: TU 783 (have access to it from Discover)

Length of credit: 12 years (thanks to being AU in my mom's card with perfect payments)

AAoA: 3 yrs

Inq: TU 2 EQ 4

Util: 8%

Household Income: $100K

I'm very excited!

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Re: CSR Approval!

You... REALLY, REALLY

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATULATIONS on your Approval, the LEGENDARY SL and Thanks for the DPs!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 2 of 15
Dave4fun
Regular Contributor

CONGRATULATIONS! VERY NICE WAY TO START OFF THE WEEK!  ENJOY THAT AWESOME STARTING LINE OF CREDIT!

FICO 8 EQ: 841, TU: 837, EX: 842 Total Rev CL: $547,000 - CHASE/CITIBANK/DISCOVER/ USBANK/AMEX/COMENITY AMEX /BMO/NORDSTROM/MACYS/FNBO/ JCPENNY/TARGET/CHEVRON/1ST UNITED CU/PATELCO CU/SYNCHRONY/ VENMO VISA Sig/ DILLARDS AMEX/ PENFED PLAT REWARDS/PENFED PLOC/WELLS FARGO. AAoA 13 years
Message 3 of 15
CreditRebuilder2020
Frequent Contributor

Chase card with a $29,000 SL AND you're getting married!? Smiley LOL

What a start to 2019! Nicely done! Another instance where I sit back in amazement and hope yo be in your shoes one day. 

X1 VISA SIG $15,500/ AMEX Gold / Petal 1 $3600 / Wells Fargo Active Cash VISA $3K / VENMO Visa $900 / Verizon Visa $2K / Apple Card $1500 SL / Wyndham Rewards Earner Visa $500 / WALGREENS Store $1K / Amazon Store $5000 SL/ Discover IT Chrome $2500K / BP Prime Rewards VISA $4350 / PayPal MC $3500 / BOA BankAmericard $2K / BOA Cash Rewards $1K / Cap One Savor One $1200 / Cap One QS1 $950 / Blaze MC $2250 / Credit One $850 / Credit One AMEX $1200 / OpenSky $600 / AvantCard $1000 / Discover IT Cash Back (Graduated) $400 / eBay MC $750
FEB '22 EX: 698 EQ: 700 TU: 713 | UTL: 23% | Total Credit Limit: $54000
Goal Score: 675 for all FICOS (ACHIEVED NOVEMBER 2021) | NEW GOAL SCORE: 725 for ALL FICOs
Message 4 of 15
Five6Two
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

with wedding expenses coming up I decided it was the best time, I can put some in the card to meet SUB spend and then pay immediately off of the wedding savings account...

I'm very excited!

Congrats on the awesome SL! But even more congrats on the wedding plans! I wish I had found this forum before getting married in November of 2018, the DW and I would have certainly signed up for a card or two in order to get the SUB. Oh well, maybe next time we get married Smiley LOL

Siggy under construction Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 15
McNugget
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on the new card and on the upcoming wedding! Great stats!
| Amex BCP | BoA Cash Rewards | Cap1 QS | Cap1 SavorOne | Chase Freedom | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Citi DC | Citi Simplicity | Discover It Cash Back | JCrew | USB Cash+ | Target (AU) |
Message 6 of 15
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@Five6Two wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

with wedding expenses coming up I decided it was the best time, I can put some in the card to meet SUB spend and then pay immediately off of the wedding savings account...

I'm very excited!

Congrats on the awesome SL! But even more congrats on the wedding plans! I wish I had found this forum before getting married in November of 2018, the DW and I would have certainly signed up for a card or two in order to get the SUB. Oh well, maybe next time we get married Smiley LOL

LOL!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 7 of 15
McNugget
Regular Contributor

@Five6Two wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm very excited!

I thought this was going in the "I wish I had found this forum so I WOULDN'T have gotten married and added her as an authorized user" way.  Smiley LOL

| Amex BCP | BoA Cash Rewards | Cap1 QS | Cap1 SavorOne | Chase Freedom | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Citi DC | Citi Simplicity | Discover It Cash Back | JCrew | USB Cash+ | Target (AU) |
Message 8 of 15
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the awesome limit!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 9 of 15
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

Congrats on a great card and a very healthy SL.

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.