Not applicable

Re: Disbelieving!

Crazy good! Go spend it....wisely!
GL2U
Message 31 of 38
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

I know I'm late to this party but congrats on the increase. Just from all the reading I've been doing on here the last few weeks, that's the lagest CLI boost I've witnessed being reported.  

Message 32 of 38
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Backstory, about 1 year ago I applied for the PENFED power cash card and was given a modest 3k spending limit. About 5 months ago I applied for a CLI and was bumped up to 10k. I forgot to make my payment this month and was 1 day late (I know, I know.. stupid me). While I was on the website paying my balance, I decided to do the CLI just for laughs. They gave me a 40,000 $ increase to 50,000$ ... I was so shocked I had to take a screenshot... is this normal? They didnt ask for tax returns or W2 or anything. Will they ask for tax returns or W2? My highest credit limit is the 10k PENFED and second highest is 10k discover.

Screenshot below:
https://imgur.com/a/P8FJZ87

WOW!  

That is very encouraging!

Congrats!

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 33 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow that's insane. Congratulations! 6 months later try to asking for double that xD

Message 34 of 38
iowe
Regular Contributor

Congrats. That's unprecedented even for Penfed. Was it an instant approval or did it get sent to a loan officer? 

2024 Goal: To finally be debt free
Message 35 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Backstory, about 1 year ago I applied for the PENFED power cash card and was given a modest 3k spending limit. About 5 months ago I applied for a CLI and was bumped up to 10k. I forgot to make my payment this month and was 1 day late (I know, I know.. stupid me). While I was on the website paying my balance, I decided to do the CLI just for laughs. They gave me a 40,000 $ increase to 50,000$ ... I was so shocked I had to take a screenshot... is this normal? They didnt ask for tax returns or W2 or anything. Will they ask for tax returns or W2? My highest credit limit is the 10k PENFED and second highest is 10k discover.

Screenshot below:
https://imgur.com/a/P8FJZ87

I like how PenFed tells its cardholders what to do to get a CLI. Smiley Happy

Message 36 of 38
MrDFinance
Established Contributor

Ummm wow!... Looking forward to My First Increase on my PenFed lol
Message 37 of 38
stephenskd
New Contributor

Congrats ... Winninnnngggg!

Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.