cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Evergreen CLI

Beefy1212
Valued Member

Re: Evergreen CLI


@Anonymalous wrote:

@Beefy1212 wrote:

@805orbust wrote:

Congrats @Beefy1212  on the increase... this is fast becoming a fave of mine!


Thanks!

Not my favorite, but I like the card alot as well... I don't like the minium CB redemption, and the rewards page is kinda meh, aren't they all though? The IOS app could be better (no Face ID support), but I like the fico 9 score and the pretty intuitive flow to the app.
Other postives it is a visa, and my cards are very MC heavy so gives me some options as far as I can tell though they are great CS wise and never had a billing issue or other mistake by them, that was a pretty hefty jump on a card I barely use, simply because I said I wanted a cli.   

I use the card as my backup 2% card, and for large purchases I know some on here might scoff at a 14k "big purchase" card but I am a pretty simple living person and at 14, now 19k I feel secure I can walk into just about anywhere I shop and not worry about will it fit on a card.


Congrats! Your limit is more than twice mine, so I consider it fairly impressive.

 

I'd prefer not to have the minimum redemption, but since it's my everything else card, it's not that hard to hit 2,500 points. I don't mind the rewards page. Sure there are no travel partners or any higher value redemptions like that, but it allows me to redeem for statement credit, check, or ACH transfer to any of my bank accounts. Which covers all the cashback bases I care about.

 

It's a very barebones card. I don't see any offers, and the network benefits are basically nil (I think roadside assistance is the only one left after the trim at the start of the year). But it's 2%, which is very nice.

 

They do seem a bit fraud sensitive. I've had my online account locked, and had issues with verification, which I haven't had with other FIs. But their CSRs seem reasonable.


Yea it is not that hard but like I said as my backup card it doesn't get the use my AppleCard gets so it takes me a long time to realize that 25 dollars cash back.

Message 11 of 21
CYBERSAM
Valued Contributor

Re: Evergreen CLI

Congrats on your Evergreen CLI 🤑👍👍

I like FNBO, had them for many years and I like how they operate as a small bank! You can always get someone that can override the automation unlike many other BIG banks.




Message 12 of 21
Beefy1212
Valued Member

Re: Evergreen CLI


@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Beefy1212 wrote:

@805orbust wrote:

Congrats @Beefy1212  on the increase... this is fast becoming a fave of mine!


Thanks!

Not my favorite, but I like the card alot as well... I don't like the minium CB redemption, and the rewards page is kinda meh, aren't they all though? The IOS app could be better (no Face ID support), but I like the fico 9 score and the pretty intuitive flow to the app.
Other postives it is a visa, and my cards are very MC heavy so gives me some options as far as I can tell though they are great CS wise and never had a billing issue or other mistake by them, that was a pretty hefty jump on a card I barely use, simply because I said I wanted a cli.   

I use the card as my backup 2% card, and for large purchases I know some on here might scoff at a 14k "big purchase" card but I am a pretty simple living person and at 14, now 19k I feel secure I can walk into just about anywhere I shop and not worry about will it fit on a card.


Congrats on your FNBO Evergreen CLI!

 

I have made several big ticket purchases with both business and personal FNBO cards,

even over the web .. several purchases in a day, never have been declined.

I find the CSR's to be very knowledgeable  ...

Talked with one CSR yesterday for about 30-40 minutes,

She gave me a lot of very detailed infoHeart ...on how FNBO inner workings go.Smiley Happy

While She was not allowed to answer some questions directly, She gave Her "opinion"Smiley Very HappyHeart

 

I got a small "CLI"  on one of my cards the other day.

 

I believe it is the largest privately held bank.  ...(and may be a hair older then @Dinosaur ?)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_National_Bank_of_Omaha



Cool story... yea I am a small fish in terms of spend 

 

Liked the wiki link, it is pretty amazing how much history some banks have. The story of Bank of America then named bank of Italy sneaking their bank vault of cash out of SF after the quake and while the city was on fire. So while other banks where waiting for the vaults to cool enough so they could open the doors without the money bursting into flames BoA was the only place you could get money! One of my favorite bank stories.

Message 13 of 21
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Re: Evergreen CLI

Congratulations on your FNBO CLI!!



Message 14 of 21
Anonymalous
Established Contributor

Re: Evergreen CLI


@Beefy1212 wrote:

Yea it is not that hard but like I said as my backup card it doesn't get the use my AppleCard gets so it takes me a long time to realize that 25 dollars cash back.


That was a particularly nice bump for a low spender!

Message 15 of 21
Beefy1212
Valued Member

Re: Evergreen CLI

 

 



@Anonymalous wrote:

@Beefy1212 wrote:

Yea it is not that hard but like I said as my backup card it doesn't get the use my AppleCard gets so it takes me a long time to realize that 25 dollars cash back.


That was a particularly nice bump for a low spender!



yea I only average about 200/mo
Message 16 of 21
KingRue8500
Valued Contributor

Re: Evergreen CLI

Congrats on your FNBO Evergreen CLI



Message 17 of 21
Traveler101
Frequent Contributor

Re: Evergreen CLI

Congratulations!

Message 18 of 21
babygirl1256
Valued Contributor

Re: Evergreen CLI

Congrats on your FNBO Evergreen CLI.

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 19 of 21
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Evergreen CLI

Congratulations on your Evergreen CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

            
Current FICO 8 | 9:  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24 M):  
Banks & CUs:                           Goal Cards:
                
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.