Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is H3ll freezing over? Finally got a Discover cli

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Is H3ll freezing over? Finally got a Discover cli

Glad to hear I ain't the only one they are being stingy with for an extended period of time being close to a year..  In this case I think a thick profile with high scores and low debt and higher income works against me with discover

Message 21 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI CC!

Message 22 of 29
scarfa21
Frequent Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Glad to hear I ain't the only one they are being stingy with for an extended period of time being close to a year..  In this case I think a think profile with high scores and low debt and higher income works against me with discover

I dont know what it is with them and my profile, Never carry a balance, put money through it each month, whatever the 5% cat is usually.  But ill live with it as I really dont need anything over 10k with them.  

Message 23 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! That was a nice DD!

Message 24 of 29
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

omg...finally!! and you didn't have to call in and threaten to close it this time! LOL..Congrats...YAY!!! Smiley Happy
Message 25 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the DD CLI. Finally looks like Discover is opening up a little for some. 

Message 26 of 29
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@pizza1 wrote:
omg...finally!! and you didn't have to call in and threaten to close it this time! LOL..Congrats...YAY!!! Smiley Happy

Didn't really threaten, but did say you guys are one of my lowest CL's by a good margin had to throw that in there along with a few things about scores and how they did CLI's is whacked and just my 2 cents basically which sure they just rolled their eyes at.

Message 27 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

Didn't really threaten, but did say you guys are one of my lowest CL's by a good margin had to throw that in there along with a few things about scores and how they did CLI's is whacked and just my 2 cents basically which sure they just rolled their eyes at.

@CreditCuriosity  I have tried that tactic as well, but it didnt work out for me.  You must have had some magic going to get them to give you some more.  

Message 28 of 29
xaximus
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

they would save a ton of cash doing so and stop my shredder from dieing and early age.

Congrats on the long awaited CLI and LOL at the shredder statement, made me chuckle at work. People must be thinking of lost it..

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.