Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Approved!! UPDATED!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Approved!! UPDATED!!!

@Anonymous wrote:
Nice job doinit1! That $5,500 will grow in no time!

Thanks FloridaE for the encouragement.....time to sit my butt down and find something else to do now.....Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 42
RCFL
Frequent Contributor

What is the point of CLOC? I don't seem to understand it's purposes. I mean, yeah it allows us to withdraw money from checking when we don't have enough - do people use it regularly ? I see a lot of people got excited about being approved for CLOC and that make me want to apply too. Is the CLOC the higher the better ? When I apply, I want to only ask for $500.
Message 12 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RCFL wrote:
What is the point of CLOC? I don't seem to understand it's purposes. I mean, yeah it allows us to withdraw money from checking when we don't have enough - do people use it regularly ? I see a lot of people got excited about being approved for CLOC and that make me want to apply too. Is the CLOC the higher the better ? When I apply, I want to only ask for $500.

It's also a reporting line of credit that reports as a revolving account. Helps with utilization if necessary. I wanted to establish a complete (as possible) relationship along with nice limits reporting. Nothing wrong with a little overdraft protection either.....Smiley Happy

I presently have the savings, checking, cash rewards card and cloc...pretty complete and I believe it will pay off in the long run....time to just let it grow..

Message 13 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

So exciting! Congratulations on both approvals.! 

Message 14 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks JJC37...appreciate it!!

Message 15 of 42
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, Doinit, we both probably learned about Navy here too, at least i know i did. I think when i first joined, Penfed was all the craze for all the super high limits , then came Navy. I guess Aduke and i got caught up in the excitement but have both had to face the true reality of it. Those big limits happen for a reason and sometimes having good credit isnt always enough. But i digress, still happy for all the people who are treated right by NavySmiley Happy
Message 16 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lol, Doinit, we both probably learned about Navy here too, at least i know i did. I think when i first joined, Penfed was all the craze for all the super high limits , then came Navy. I guess Aduke and i got caught up in the excitement but have both had to face the true reality of it. Those big limits happen for a reason and sometimes having good credit isnt always enough. But i digress, still happy for all the people who are treated right by NavySmiley Happy

yeah...I think I will approach this opportunity ( also the PenFed opportunity) with a lot more patience....let things ride and develop without force (recons and multiple requests for cli) to see what it gets me. Don't really need more than what I have so it's a perfect time to relax and pay off some debt instead of creating more...thanks again for your support!!...Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations
Message 18 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks JLady!!

Message 19 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Once again super congrats on joining NFCU & your awesome approvals doinit! 😊
Message 20 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.