cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG! Back in w/ USAA 5 1/2yrs post BK/DC :)

AverageJoesCredit
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: OMG! Back in w/ USAA 5 1/2yrs post BK/DC :)

Big congrats Pizza . Amazing accomplishment. Im a member but cant get a cc for whatever reason. Shame. Enjoy your second lease on USAA lifeSmiley Happy
Message 21 of 34
UncleB
Moderator

Re: OMG! Back in w/ USAA 5 1/2yrs post BK/DC :)

Once again I'm amazed, but not at all surprised.

 

And once again @pizza1 shows us all how it's done.  <mic drop>

 

I know this has been a goal of yours for a while, and I'm beyond thrilled that you have reached it!  screamer.gif

 

Huge, mega well-earned congrats, my friend!  Smiley Very Happy

 

Related image

Message 22 of 34
AverageJoesCredit
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: OMG! Back in w/ USAA 5 1/2yrs post BK/DC :)

What UncleB, no double gif?Smiley Wink Pizza is a BossSmiley Happy
Message 23 of 34
UncleB
Moderator

Re: OMG! Back in w/ USAA 5 1/2yrs post BK/DC :)


@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
What UncleB, no double gif?Smiley Wink Pizza is a BossSmiley Happy

Yes she certainly is!  Smiley Very Happy

 

puppyboss.jpg

Message 24 of 34
AverageJoesCredit
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: OMG! Back in w/ USAA 5 1/2yrs post BK/DC :)

Smiley Happy I cant wait for the day someone achieves the UncleB trifectaSmiley Happy OhboySmiley Wink
Message 25 of 34
Dinosaur
Moderator Emeritus

Re: OMG! Back in w/ USAA 5 1/2yrs post BK/DC :)


@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Smiley Happy I cant wait for the day someone achieves the UncleB trifectaSmiley Happy OhboySmiley Wink

... are we talking posthumously...?  screamer.gif

Starting Score: 300
Current Score: 850
Goal Score: 850


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 26 of 34
VoltronM
Senior Contributor

Re: OMG! Back in w/ USAA 5 1/2yrs post BK/DC :)

Congrats pizza1 approval and very nice SL !!!!

 

8-2019 / Fico 8 EX 8013 , EQ 8016 , TR 810
Amex ED 22k , CSP 17k , Discover iT 12.5k , Fifth Third Bank S2C 12k , BofA Cash Rewards 10k , Avianca Vida 10k , State Farm Good Neighbor Visa 10k , Citi DD 6k , Union Bank Rewards 5k
Message 27 of 34
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: OMG! Back in w/ USAA 5 1/2yrs post BK/DC :)

Thank you so much again everyone for the nice feedback and kudosSmiley Happy

My rebuild worked for me, but won't necessarily work for you!
BK7 D/C- 08/2013
Message 28 of 34
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: OMG! Back in w/ USAA 5 1/2yrs post BK/DC :)


@pizza1 wrote:

Call in luck, divine intervention, whatever you want...but,  OMG,  Im back in with them!!! (another one scratched off my list)

 

So, yes, my garden stent was a little shortened, but better than usual, LOL. Every time Ive applied in the past, (yes I know their BK policy, but that usually never stops me from continuing to try), Ive always applied for the card I wanted, and immediately get denied but counter offered their secure card, which I deny. Their policy is if you IIB them, 7 yrs from DC date before they let you have unsecured credit again. 

 

Well, currently they are re-vamping their secured card, and its not even available to apply for, so I started thinking....mmmm, wonder if I apply, and they usually counter the secured, what would happen. So I did...INSTANT APPROVAL!! I was floored!  I have no idea why I was approved this time, and earlier than expected,  but I have an idea it may have to do with my EX report getting a little better. Last month score was 662 and I still had 6 negative accts, (IIB) showing. This month, I got EE  and all 6 were deleted and score jumped to 687, so the only negative showing on that report is my BK in PR, which stays on for 4 more years. 

 

Needless to say, Im very happy and they will be treated well this time aroundSmiley Happy

 

STATS:

~CO for $7k in 2012,  that was IIB in a BK7 2013

~pulled EX- 687

~Overal Util reporting- 1%

~No negative accts, all positive, except BK in PR

~INQ at least 60-80, I have no idea actually, lol

~Been with them since 1991, have car/rental/etc.. and savings. 

 

 

Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 5.26.24 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-12 at 5.27.22 PM.png



@pizza1 wrote:

Call in luck, divine intervention, whatever you want...but,  OMG,  Im back in with them!!! (another one scratched off my list)

 

So, yes, my garden stent was a little shortened, but better than usual, LOL. Every time Ive applied in the past, (yes I know their BK policy, but that usually never stops me from continuing to try), Ive always applied for the card I wanted, and immediately get denied but counter offered their secure card, which I deny. Their policy is if you IIB them, 7 yrs from DC date before they let you have unsecured credit again. 

 

Well, currently they are re-vamping their secured card, and its not even available to apply for, so I started thinking....mmmm, wonder if I apply, and they usually counter the secured, what would happen. So I did...INSTANT APPROVAL!! I was floored!  I have no idea why I was approved this time, and earlier than expected,  but I have an idea it may have to do with my EX report getting a little better. Last month score was 662 and I still had 6 negative accts, (IIB) showing. This month, I got EE  and all 6 were deleted and score jumped to 687, so the only negative showing on that report is my BK in PR, which stays on for 4 more years. 

 

Needless to say, Im very happy and they will be treated well this time aroundSmiley Happy

 

STATS:

~CO for $7k in 2012,  that was IIB in a BK7 2013

~pulled EX- 687

~Overal Util reporting- 1%

~No negative accts, all positive, except BK in PR

~INQ at least 60-80, I have no idea actually, lol

~Been with them since 1991, have car/rental/etc.. and savings. 

 

 

Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 5.26.24 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-12 at 5.27.22 PM.png


I am sooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you my friend Smiley Happy

congrats a.gif

Message 29 of 34
jazmar
Frequent Contributor

Re: OMG! Back in w/ USAA 5 1/2yrs post BK/DC :)

Congratulations.....😁



Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.