Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: PNC Cash Rewards CLI

Congratulations on your CLI!!! 

Message 11 of 23
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your PNC Cash Rewards CLI!

Current FICO 8:

Credit Age (TU):

Inquiries:

Message 12 of 23
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congrats! I just got a SP $3K CLI on mine, so SP is normal AFAIK.

Interesting to hear about yours having a high APR also. Mine was the 5th card of 5 card spree, so I always assumed that was my sign to pump the brakes on apps. My PNC is my highest % card, besides the 29.99% Summit store card.

My credit card journey started 3/2018

Summit Speed Card/Sync Car Care - $10000 CL
Discover It - $6500 CL - 5% rotating
AMEX BCP - $25000 CL - 6% groceries
BBVA Clear Points Rewards - $15300 SL - 3% utilities
PayPal Mastercard - $10000 CL - 2% General
PNC Cash Rewards - $8000 CL- 4% gas 3% restaurants
BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards VS - $6500 SL - 3% gas
Cap 1 Quicksilver - $1600 CL(DW’s card) - 1.5%
Credit One Platinum - $1500 (DW’s starter card) - 1%
AMEX Cash Magnet - $2000 SL (DW’s) 5% general (6 mos)
BBVA Clear Points (DW’s) $10,000 SL - 3% retail
NFCU More Rewards - $3000 SL (DW’s) 3% Restaurants
AOD Signature VISA - $5000 SL - 3% errthang! Smiley Wink
Total CL - $104300

Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 6/1/20 - $2752.01

In the garden lettin’ ‘em grow!

CU Memberships

FICO 8 Scores as of 6/2/20
754 Experian, 761 TransUnion, 764 Equifax , FICO 9 Experian 770

Goal cards:
Message 13 of 23
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congrats on your CLI!

|  
Message 14 of 23
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!!

Message 15 of 23
Highlighted
Established Contributor

@CreditCuriosity  Super Congrats on your PNC Cash Rewards CLI!!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 23
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Been approx 6 months since got card as approved DEC 27th for it.. started out at a decent but not huge 12.5k..  put a few hundred a month through it. Requested CLI today which was a SP just asked for income got a 5k sp cli to bring it to 17500.  I like PNC so far other than their very high APR's for people with excellent credit.  I know you dont carry balances etc, but still about principle to me.  So was happy was expecting either a 2500 increase or 5k increase and ended up with the higher one from DP's i read on a persons first CLI with them.

Screen Shot 2020-06-27 at 8.02.06 PM.png

Hmm ... wonder if PNC sees it the same way? Maybe ... just maybe they have your number Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: 300
Current Score: 850
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 23
Highlighted

Is a good CLI out of PNC, grats on it Smiley Happy

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 18 of 23
Highlighted
Valued Member

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Been approx 6 months since got card as approved DEC 27th for it.. started out at a decent but not huge 12.5k..  put a few hundred a month through it. Requested CLI today which was a SP just asked for income got a 5k sp cli to bring it to 17500.  I like PNC so far other than their very high APR's for people with excellent credit.  I know you dont carry balances etc, but still about principle to me.  So was happy was expecting either a 2500 increase or 5k increase and ended up with the higher one from DP's i read on a persons first CLI with them.

Screen Shot 2020-06-27 at 8.02.06 PM.png

I have been impressed with PNC myself so far with their credit products I agree I got 21% APR with a 796 EX FICO. I hope my next card with PNC will be better as this is my first card with PNC.

Message 19 of 23
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity  Congratulations on your CL increase!

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.