Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redstone doubled my CL

tag
hawkins
Frequent Contributor

Redstone doubled my CL

Last year I got this card after submitting every document under the sun. They gave my a initial CL of 7500 which was disappointing but fine. I made quite a lot of cash from this card over the past year so was very happy to see an unsolicited CLI to 15k. Still low for credit union standards and mine for that matter but I will certainly take it. For those of you sitting on this card don't. Maybe it's nerfed one day, maybe not. I will enjoy keep watching my savings balance grow from this card. Easy money. I highly advise anyone to apply for it. A good CU like Redstone is invaluable. Cheers!

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
mgood
Valued Contributor

Re: Redstone doubled my CL

Congrats! Auto-CLIs are always nice.

EQ8 755, TU8 741, EX8 756 as of October 6
AZE12 - 6% Utl - New Cards: 1/6, 3/12, 6/24
Message 2 of 18
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Redstone 2X auto-CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (September 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 3 of 18
sznthescore
Established Contributor

Congratulations on the credit line double-up!

REBUILDER CARDS

Goal: FICO 700+
Message 4 of 18
Janneman
Established Contributor

@hawkins wrote:

Last year I got this card after submitting every document under the sun. They gave my a initial CL of 7500 which was disappointing but fine. I made quite a lot of cash from this card over the past year so was very happy to see an unsolicited CLI to 15k. Still low for credit union standards and mine for that matter but I will certainly take it. For those of you sitting on this card don't. Maybe it's nerfed one day, maybe not. I will enjoy keep watching my savings balance grow from this card. Easy money. I highly advise anyone to apply for it. A good CU like Redstone is invaluable. Cheers!

Do you mind letting us know as to what were  all those documents you submitted, and what is this-nerfed? Thank you

Message 5 of 18
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the CLI! So your new SL is $15K. Was always told the max for the card is $10K. Good to know.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 6 of 18
mgood
Valued Contributor

@Janneman wrote:

. . . what is this-nerfed?

"Nerf" means decreasing the rewards. This card is almost too good to be true so many people worry that the rewards structure won't last.

EQ8 755, TU8 741, EX8 756 as of October 6
AZE12 - 6% Utl - New Cards: 1/6, 3/12, 6/24
Message 7 of 18
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Redstone CLI 🥂🤑👍

Very good to hear after getting mine this week.

Message 8 of 18
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your 2X increase enjoy it all have fun.

Message 9 of 18
Matt9543
Established Contributor

@hawkins wrote:

Interesting, this is the first I've heard of someone being approved for over $10K.

When I spoke with them they stated the max they offer for the card is $10K.

Congrats

FICO Scores (current as of November 24, 2020): Equifax: 740 | Experian: 751 | TransUnion: 732
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.