cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target cli

tag
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

Re: Target cli

 Auto CLIs are the best surprise, congratulations on your new limit!

Message 11 of 20
user979797
Established Contributor

Re: Target cli

That is great Congratulations on your Circle card increase....fingers crossed for your MasterCard upgrade if you haven't already gotten it Smiley Happy

>
Message 12 of 20
nytokyobred79
Valued Contributor

Re: Target cli

Congrats on your cli. 

Avoided credit cards after ruining my financial health but got back into the game in 2019 after a 20 year hiatus
Total Revolving CL- $205, 500 | Order of Opened Cards
Delta SkyMiles Blue- SL-$1K | CL- $22.6K
(pc'd from SkyMiles Platinum back to Blue)
Delta SkyMiles Reserve- SL- $10K | CL- $20K
Chase Sapphire Reserve- SL $20K | CL- $39K
Cap 1 Venture Rewards- SL $10K | CL $ 20.5K
Amex Everyday Preferred- SL $13.1K | CL $10K ( moved some limits around )
Chase Freedom Unlimited: SL $23.4K| CL $36.8K
BOA Unlimited Cash SL: $20.8K| CL $10.8K(moved some limits around)
BOA Travel Rewards SL: $20.8K | CL $5.8K(moved some limits around)
Amex Blue Cash Everyday SL: $10K
Amex Green Card: NPSL / POT: 17K
BOA BankAmericard: SL: $5K | CL: $30K
Message 13 of 20
SUPERSQUID
Valued Contributor

Re: Target cli


@user979797 wrote:

That is great Congratulations on your Circle card increase....fingers crossed for your MasterCard upgrade if you haven't already gotten it Smiley Happy


No upgrade yet but I am hopeful for the future since they seem to like me and throw regular cli's my way.

{ BK7 DC 12/2019 } target 2100/ kohls Visa 7000/ discover IT cb 6500 / 2nd discover IT cb 6000/mercury 4100 / firestone 2800 /legacy 3000 /first savings bank cc 3000/ cap1 QS 5000/ cap 1 savor one 3100 /Bread rewards Amex 4k, Penfed PCR signature visa 10k/ penfed gold 7.5k NFCU >signature visa cash rewards 21700/bread cashback amex 8000

>/ nfcu platinum 15k, BABY NEEDS NEW SHOES !!!!!
closed-- reflex, applied bank, first digital, mission lane, ikea, fingerhut, big lots, valero gasoline, ollo, more to come
Rebuilding since September 2020
who i burned - chase, cap 1, TD bank, Sync, were the biggies
Income 40k
Total utilization around 20 pct depending on my current usage/needs
Ficos in the 680 - 690 range, the 9's slightly higher than the 8's
My vantage scores 708 - 711
TCL - about 110k
Retired since 2017
Message 14 of 20
Creditjunky37
Contributor

Re: Target cli

Congrats on the auto cli 

Message 15 of 20
Zoostation1
Valued Contributor

Re: Target cli

Congrats on the CLI!

Rebuild Started Nov 2021
June 2022 FICO 8:
June 2022 FICO 9:
May 2024 FICO 8:
May 2024 FICO 9:
Message 16 of 20
gingerflower
Senior Contributor

Re: Target cli

Congrats!

Message 17 of 20
hackersmovie
New Contributor

Re: Target cli


@SUPERSQUID wrote:

I got a credit alert from Experian via email that I received a cli on my Target Red Card.

1600 - 2100 = 500 cli.


Congrats!

 

Any other data points you can share? Like do you use it regularly? How long you've had it? Time between CLI's?

 

My Target Card was approved with a $900 SL, just curious if/when it may grow and how long it may take.

Personal Cards:


Business Cards:



FICO 8: Equifax - 686 / Transunion - 727 / Experian - 678
FICO 9: Equifax - 659 / Transunion - 776 / Experian - 673
Message 18 of 20
SUPERSQUID
Valued Contributor

Re: Target cli


@hackersmovie wrote:

@SUPERSQUID wrote:

I got a credit alert from Experian via email that I received a cli on my Target Red Card.

1600 - 2100 = 500 cli.


Congrats!

 

Any other data points you can share? Like do you use it regularly? How long you've had it? Time between CLI's?

 

My Target Card was approved with a $900 SL, just curious if/when it may grow and how long it may take.


Sure, I opened the card sep/oct 2020 300 sl.

6/10/2021 cli 300 - 500 = 200 cli.

12/12/2021  500 - 700 = 200 cli.

6/14/2022  700 -  1000 = 300 cli.

12/10/2022  1000 - 1300 = 300 cli.

11/10/2023  1300 - 1600 = 300 cli.

5/13/2024   1600 - 2100 = 500 cli.

I use the card almost every month. only update my income once a year. usually run a month to month balance of 10 pct to 20 pct, I pif a few times over the years ive had it. ymmv,

btw, I usually pay 3 or 4 times the minimum payment usually at least 3 weeks ahead of due date.

{ BK7 DC 12/2019 } target 2100/ kohls Visa 7000/ discover IT cb 6500 / 2nd discover IT cb 6000/mercury 4100 / firestone 2800 /legacy 3000 /first savings bank cc 3000/ cap1 QS 5000/ cap 1 savor one 3100 /Bread rewards Amex 4k, Penfed PCR signature visa 10k/ penfed gold 7.5k NFCU >signature visa cash rewards 21700/bread cashback amex 8000

>/ nfcu platinum 15k, BABY NEEDS NEW SHOES !!!!!
closed-- reflex, applied bank, first digital, mission lane, ikea, fingerhut, big lots, valero gasoline, ollo, more to come
Rebuilding since September 2020
who i burned - chase, cap 1, TD bank, Sync, were the biggies
Income 40k
Total utilization around 20 pct depending on my current usage/needs
Ficos in the 680 - 690 range, the 9's slightly higher than the 8's
My vantage scores 708 - 711
TCL - about 110k
Retired since 2017
Message 19 of 20
hackersmovie
New Contributor

Re: Target cli


@SUPERSQUID wrote:

@hackersmovie wrote:

@SUPERSQUID wrote:

I got a credit alert from Experian via email that I received a cli on my Target Red Card.

1600 - 2100 = 500 cli.


Congrats!

 

Any other data points you can share? Like do you use it regularly? How long you've had it? Time between CLI's?

 

My Target Card was approved with a $900 SL, just curious if/when it may grow and how long it may take.


Sure, I opened the card sep/oct 2020 300 sl.

6/10/2021 cli 300 - 500 = 200 cli.

12/12/2021  500 - 700 = 200 cli.

6/14/2022  700 -  1000 = 300 cli.

12/10/2022  1000 - 1300 = 300 cli.

11/10/2023  1300 - 1600 = 300 cli.

5/13/2024   1600 - 2100 = 500 cli.

I use the card almost every month. only update my income once a year. usually run a month to month balance of 10 pct to 20 pct, I pif a few times over the years ive had it. ymmv,

btw, I usually pay 3 or 4 times the minimum payment usually at least 3 weeks ahead of due date.


That's probably my downfall then. I opened it 1/2023 and haven't seen any movement but, I've only put a few hundred dollars on it and pay it off a couple days after the transactions post. 

 

I really appreciate the details though!

Personal Cards:


Business Cards:



FICO 8: Equifax - 686 / Transunion - 727 / Experian - 678
FICO 9: Equifax - 659 / Transunion - 776 / Experian - 673
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.