cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank CLI

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Valued Contributor

US Bank CLI

Well this morning i got an email offer to increase my limit and receive 500 rewards points on my Fred Meyer Rewards MC. Haven't gotten a CLI on this card for a couple years now, which is fine as I only use it for groceries. So i don't feel that i need a huge limit on this one, same as the Walmart card. 

So I clicked the link answered a few questions and bam $4,500 CLI! Bringing my total CL to $12,500. It's nice to pad util, but with their interest rate i sure aint gonna carry a balance on it. I was honestly surprised since my score went down 30 points recently for an new auto lease, they must have used a prior SP last month.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Valued Contributor

Re: US Bank CLI

Congrats on the nice cli! Any sp increase from US Bank is a good one!!
Message 2 of 12
Moderator Emeritus

Janus some banks just love certain profiles! Congrats ... don't forget to carry USB's water if requested Smiley Happy
Starting Score: 300
Current Score: 850
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 12
Super Contributor

That's because with the weather warming up again finally, some banks like USB (for some reason or another) just like to spring decent increases like that to encourage additional spend.

It's as sure as the day is long for some banks to ramp up cards that have been thin in the skin for awhile. Smiley Very Happy

Congratulations on a nice CLI and new limit!

Message 4 of 12
Frequent Contributor

Niceee - congrats! That's a really good limit as well 😊

Message 5 of 12
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

The decent thing to do would be to return it😜
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 6 of 12

Grats on the new limit Smiley Happy
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 7 of 12
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Great increase! Congrats!

Discover It: 19.7k
Amex BCE: 18k
Citi DC: 5.7k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you go Berner, you never go back.
Message 8 of 12
Super Contributor

"$4,500 CLI! Bringing my total CL to $12,500"

Message 9 of 12
Valued Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your AWESOME US Bank CLI!!!

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $12.2K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $14K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Discover IT $19K | OpenSky $300 | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) |
BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K | Apple Card WEMC $6K | NFCU cashRewards $3K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25K
Macy's AMEX $1K | PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7,500

TCL - $166.5K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.