Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best egg visa

tag
Jccflat
Established Contributor

Best egg visa

Anyone heard of best egg visa card I got an exclusive invite preselected email

Is this a good cards are they  generous with a credit limit?

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best egg visa

"This card is issued by First Bank & Trust, Brookings SD pursuant to a license by Visa International. The card is being marketed to you pursuant to a joint marketing agreement between First Bank & Trust and Cross River Bank."

https://www.bestegg.com/credit-card/

Looking at their partner bank's own cards, I wouldn't get my hopes up too high.

https://www.bankeasy.com/personal/bank/credit-cards

Did they say anything else about the card in the invite?

Message 2 of 20
millionsofmiles
New Contributor

Best Egg Visa Offer

I'm gardening so not really interested in a new card.

I just received a pre- selected offer/invite for something called Best Egg Visa.

19.99% APR

No AF

No foreign transaction fee

HP only if you're approved

I'm curious but not curious enough to apply with such limited information. Judging by the banks associated with it (listed elsewhere in another post), I can't imagine the credit limits are too impressive.

Message 3 of 20
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Best Egg Visa Offer

@millionsofmiles wrote:

I'm gardening so not really interested in a new card.

I just received a pre- selected offer/invite for something called Best Egg Visa.

19.99% APR

No AF

No foreign transaction fee

HP only if you're approved

I'm curious but not curious enough to apply with such limited information. Judging by the banks associated with it (listed elsewhere in another post), I can't imagine the credit limits are too impressive.

@millionsofmiles 

I wouln't think it could be compared to some of the newest Fintechs, but someone recently applied and was approved (see link below) -- only to close their account a short minute later. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough info shared about their profile, but I couldn't imagine their SLs to be really high.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/New-BestEgg-VISA-accidentally-applied-thin...

Message 4 of 20
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Best Egg Visa Offer

If your in fresh rebuilding stage it might be worth a look. I been getting them lately especially right after landing a Strong Card. They're seeing if some of us will take the bait. Smiley Wink

Mine go straight to the dismissal can along with the other rebuilders.

Message 5 of 20
SUPERSQUID
Valued Contributor

@Jccflat wrote:

I get those offers for the best egg credit card every 2 weeks or so, no rewards, right in the trash.

{ BK7 DC 12/2019 } target 1600/ kohls Visa 7000/ discover IT cb 6500 / 2nd discover IT cb 6000/mercury 4100 / firestone 2800 /legacy 3000 /first savings bank cc 3000/ cap1 QS 5000/ cap 1 savor one 3100 /Bread rewards Amex 4k, Penfed PCR signature visa 10k/ penfed gold 7.5k NFCU >signature visa cash rewards 21700/bread cashback amex 8000

>/ nfcu platinum 15k, BABY NEEDS NEW SHOES !!!!!
closed-- reflex, applied bank, first digital, mission lane, ikea, fingerhut, big lots, valero gasoline, ollo, more to come
Rebuilding since September 2020
who i burned - chase, cap 1, TD bank, Sync, were the biggies
Income 40k
Total utilization around 20 pct depending on my current usage/needs
Ficos in the 680 - 690 range, the 9's slightly higher than the 8's
My vantage scores 708 - 711
TCL - about 110k
Retired since 2017
Message 6 of 20
Lauraist
Valued Member

@SUPERSQUID wrote:

@Jccflat wrote:

I get those offers for the best egg credit card every 2 weeks or so, no rewards, right in the trash.

I just got a Best Egg Visa Card. $3,500 CL. I'm 2 years off a BK and have an annual income about 16K, with three other cards totalling about 6.5K in CLs. I would say that's pretty generous. The 19.99 APR is by far the lowest of any of my cards. Haven't used it yet so don't know if it's glitch-free, but so far I would say Best Egg is a good egg.

Message 7 of 20
wasCB14
Super Contributor

Did anyone else think for a moment that Best Buy and New Egg had merged?

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 8 of 20
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@wasCB14 wrote:

In all honesty, they both use the silliest name i ever seen in my life. What's next? Best bacon? Smiley Very Happy

Who in their right mind could possibly take them seriously with low IQ market naming convention that dumb.

Message 9 of 20
Lauraist
Valued Member

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@wasCB14 wrote:

In all honesty, they both use the silliest name i ever seen in my life. What's next? Best bacon? Smiley Very Happy

Who in their right mind could possibly take them seriously with low IQ market naming convention that dumb.

I agree the name is silly, but the card seems to be OK. What's with these weird CC names anyway? Ollo is another card with a silly name but it's been a good card to me....

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.