cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback Card For Walmart Grocery Pickup/Delivery?

talhaanwar28
New Contributor

Re: Cashback Card For Walmart Grocery Pickup/Delivery?

GROCERY.WALMART.COM  is coded as GROCERIES on AMEX

 

Capture.PNG

Message 31 of 51
JamP
Valued Contributor

Re: Cashback Card For Walmart Grocery Pickup/Delivery?

Huntington The Voice has a 3% Grocery instore. I would assume it works online also.

Has anyone tried it?

Great news if the BCE works for walmart online.

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 32 of 51
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: Cashback Card For Walmart Grocery Pickup/Delivery?


@talhaanwar28 wrote:

GROCERY.WALMART.COM  is coded as GROCERIES on AMEX

 

Capture.PNG


I will caution you that just because it shows up/codes as "groceries" does not definitively mean they will give you the "grocery" bonus rewards. Check back after the charge posts.

Message 33 of 51
UncleB
Moderator

Re: Cashback Card For Walmart Grocery Pickup/Delivery?


@kdm31091 wrote:

@talhaanwar28 wrote:

GROCERY.WALMART.COM  is coded as GROCERIES on AMEX

 

Capture.PNG


I will caution you that just because it shows up/codes as "groceries" does not definitively mean they will give you the "grocery" bonus rewards. Check back after the charge posts.


So far it's worked for me as well.  I don't think I've read of it not working as long as the WM Grocery App is used and the billing is out of Bentonville:

 

WalmartAmexBCP.png

Message 34 of 51
talhaanwar28
New Contributor

Re: Cashback Card For Walmart Grocery Pickup/Delivery?


@kdm31091 wrote:

@talhaanwar28 wrote:

GROCERY.WALMART.COM  is coded as GROCERIES on AMEX

 

Capture.PNG


I will caution you that just because it shows up/codes as "groceries" does not definitively mean they will give you the "grocery" bonus rewards. Check back after the charge posts.


Charge was posted when i posted this on the forum. I indeed got 3% grocery Cash back reward for this transaction. 

Message 35 of 51
talhaanwar28
New Contributor

Re: Cashback Card For Walmart Grocery Pickup/Delivery?

can someone please confirm how it codes with DISCOVER. Please!

 

Thank You!!

Message 36 of 51
SummerOf17
Regular Contributor

Re: Cashback Card For Walmart Grocery Pickup/Delivery?

Just imagine walking into Walmart with a Sock and charging 15 packs of Gum, one on each card and be nice about it, just to see what is what?

 

Gee, take that old Uncle with Ya for a ride already.

 

As much as it was a Huge fun typing this I think I need to hide now....

Message 37 of 51
byronsru23
Contributor

Re: Cashback Card For Walmart Grocery Pickup/Delivery?


@talhaanwar28 wrote:

can someone please confirm how it codes with DISCOVER. Please!

 

Thank You!!


x 2 for someone to please try Discover!

 

 

I can confirm w/ my Penfed Platinum Rewards card it codes as grocery (Giving me the 2.6pts)

Message 38 of 51
talhaanwar28
New Contributor

Re: Cashback Card For Walmart Grocery Pickup/Delivery?


@byronsru23 wrote:

@talhaanwar28 wrote:

can someone please confirm how it codes with DISCOVER. Please!

 

Thank You!!


x 2 for someone to please try Discover!

 

 

I can confirm w/ my Penfed Platinum Rewards card it codes as grocery (Giving me the 2.6pts)


I can also confirm the walmart super center i go to codes as grocery on penfed. In fact it should on all visas. Just check the Visa MCC Locator beofre purchase how your walmart codes as.

Message 39 of 51
talhaanwar28
New Contributor

Re: Cashback Card For Walmart Grocery Pickup/Delivery?

can someone please check DISCOVER for WMT ONLINE GROCERY since they have current 5%  category as grocery

Message 40 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.