Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Costco Anywhere Visa - Now LIVE!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Costco Anywhere Visa - Live

Separate? Do you have other Citi cards? Can I get it on my 'regular' Citi login? (DC and TY P)
Message 21 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will be posting my results soon as the application is live tomorrow or anytime after is available. I hope to see other approval or denials on here.
Message 22 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

I see other banks bumping up their cash back at wholesale clubs. Let the battle begin. Lol
Message 23 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi pulled Experian for me. Northern California. I assume they will be pulling same for the Costco Visa.
Message 24 of 98
uswala
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Separate? Do you have other Citi cards? Can I get it on my 'regular' Citi login? (DC and TY P)

I added the card to my existing ID with my other Citi cards.

Message 25 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks uswala! When I've recovered from being in Vegas at the same time as the NBA finals final game, I'll give it a try.
Message 26 of 98
Cory
Established Contributor

@uswala wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I added the card to my existing ID with my other Citi cards.

Cool, and thank you. After I read this, I told my brother to go online and add his account and it was successfully added to all his other Citi Cards. Tomorrow morning, I am going to buy a tank of gas from Chevron. I am an authorized user on his card.

Message 27 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 28 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Looks like we're live for new signups!

https://www.cardbenefits.citi.com/

http://www.citi.com/CostcoAnywhere

For those in different time zones, use your browser's incognito mode and the link / application will work.

Message 29 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Costco Anywhere Visa - Now LIVE!

Kind of want this one but I just got the Perks + Visa Signature card less than a month ago. I would PC my existing Citi card but it's a WEMC and I'm 99% sure they don't PC MasterCard to Visa. Oh well it's not like this card is going anywhere
Message 30 of 98
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.