Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cred.ai

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Cred.ai

Did any one use or familiar with CRED.AI. I am trying to find information on this card. Thanks.

40 REPLIES 40
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Cred.ai

I did a Google search and my thoughts are that it's just a glorified "metal" debit card. 

https://topmobilebanks.com/cred-ai/

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 2 of 41
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@CreditInspired wrote:

I did a Google search and my thoughts are that it's just a glorified "metal" debit card. 

I found the same thing. I already applied and approved. It is too late now. I put $250 into the account and see what happens. At least I am getting a Metal Card.  I read they are reporting the credit limit as $1500 to all accounts. I am not sure if I want a new account reporting but it is too late. I'll see what happens. 

Message 3 of 41
b0yinterrupted
Valued Member

There is a lady on the /cRedit subreddit who loves this card.

DP for anyone considering applying...if you're on Chexsystems you can't get it. 

Message 4 of 41
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Today I received the card in the mail. Card  Looks very nice. But it is disappointing it is only a debit card and no rewards or benefits attached to it. I'll keep it as souvenir. That is it for now for this card. 

Message 5 of 41
Horseshoez
Senior Contributor

@b0yinterrupted wrote:

There is a lady on the /cRedit subreddit who loves this card.

DP for anyone considering applying...if you're on Chexsystems you can't get it. 

It seems for every subject covered on Redit, there is at least one person who loves said subject; color me unimpressed.  Smiley Tongue

I categorically refuse to do AZEO!
Message 6 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Red1Blue wrote:

@CreditInspired wrote:

I found the same thing. I already applied and approved. It is too late now. I put $250 into the account and see what happens. At least I am getting a Metal Card.  I read they are reporting the credit limit as $1500 to all accounts. I am not sure if I want a new account reporting but it is too late. I'll see what happens. 

"Should I jump? Too late now I jumped. Let's see what happens." I love your enthusiasm. Smiley Very Happy 

So is this like a SELF credit building account or a millenial fintech debit account?

Message 7 of 41
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

"Should I jump? Too late now I jumped. Let's see what happens." I love your enthusiasm. Smiley Very Happy 

So is this like a SELF credit building account or a millenial fintech debit account?

I beleive it compares to Chime. It is a debit card  but reported as a credit card to all 3 CRAs. Even if we dont keep money in the account,  I believe they report credit line as $1500. It is what I read on google and there are quite a few videos on You Tube. I got the card yesterday and it looks very nice. Made out of Metal and design is out of the world. I dont need a new trade line on my report but since I already jumped,  I want to give it some time and see how it works out. Good Luck.

Message 8 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Researched it a bit. Sounds like a good Day 1 card where you go on an app spree in the beginning of building so they can all age together with few negative effects. Tough to find a use case in the mid stages other than novelty.

Message 9 of 41
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Journey with Cred.AI

I received my Cred.AI card and started to get famialiarize with it and understand better. Please feel free to share your experiences. I put $500 in the bank and I used the card for $1.51 at McDonald's. Now I am going to wait some time and see if they would send a statement or how it works. Feel free to share your experience with this card. 

Message 10 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.