Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long...

tag
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

How long...

I have been opted out....and found out that I need to be opted IN to be able to get pre-approval offers....like via the Shopping Cart Trick....so my question is...how long will it take for me to be opted back in...so I can give the Shopping Cart Trick a try?

Cheryl

Current as of 3/21/18 EQ 609 TU 619 EX 628
Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Re: How long...

@Cheryla18 wrote:

I have been opted out....and found out that I need to be opted IN to be able to get pre-approval offers....like via the Shopping Cart Trick....so my question is...how long will it take for me to be opted back in...so I can give the Shopping Cart Trick a try?

Cheryl

A friend opted back in and got her first pre-approval snail mail after about 3 months. Good luck.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 2 of 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Cheryla18 wrote:

Cheryl

If you went to the site and opted back in within weeks you should be good.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 5
shanac
Frequent Contributor

I think it was just under a month for it to work for me.

iPhone. iTypos. iApologize

Current Score: EQ FICO 764 TU FICO 776 EX FICO 753
Goal Score: 800
Message 4 of 5
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

Awesome. Thanks :smiley

Current as of 3/21/18 EQ 609 TU 619 EX 628
Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.