cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Shopping Cart Trick Sites that are actively working?

tag
yogigabriel
New Visitor

Looking for Shopping Cart Trick Sites that are actively working?

Hello and thank you ahead of time. I am looking for shopping cart tricks that work today. Everyone I have tried today required a full SS. Thank you in advanced!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Looking for Shopping Cart Trick Sites that are actively working?

Welcome @yogigabriel 

I had an old SCT thread couple years ago. Look for this wont affect your credit score.

Message 2 of 10
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Welcome @yogigabriel 

I had an old SCT thread couple years ago. Look for this wont affect your credit score.

@FireMedic1, Do I get a HP just for the search?Smiley Very Happy

@yogigabriel wrote:

Hello and thank you ahead of time. I am looking for shopping cart tricks that work today. Everyone I have tried today required a full SS. Thank you in advanced!

@yogigabriel, Older Article ..YMMV!

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/shopping-cart-trick-get-credit-cards-without-the-hard-pull/

Message 3 of 10
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Welcome @yogigabriel 

@yogigabriel wrote:

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/shopping-cart-trick-get-credit-cards-without-the-hard-pull/

I did find my old SCT Thread from 2 yrs ago. Probably doesnt apply any longer. Yes watch for your triple pull on CK!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 10
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Welcome @yogigabriel 

@yogigabriel wrote:

I did find my old SCT Thread from 2 yrs ago. Probably doesnt apply any longer. Yes watch for your triple pull on CK!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy

@FireMedic1I would but, [Smart does'nt have CK]

Message 5 of 10
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Welcome @yogigabriel 

@yogigabriel wrote:

I did find my old SCT Thread from 2 yrs ago.

@FireMedic1, I went under the cone of silence and asked Smiley Happy

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/The-Newest-SP-SCT-Alive-Again/m-p/5655276

Message 6 of 10
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@M_Smart007Thats the one. Nut.

Message 7 of 10
yogigabriel
New Visitor

Seems all the links are old, when I try the old ones it asks for a full SS. I dont see the old way of achieving this. Is there something I am missing? I am ill, so it could be me.

Message 8 of 10
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

@yogigabriel wrote:

Seems all the links are old, when I try the old ones it asks for a full SS. I dont see the old way of achieving this. Is there something I am missing? I am ill, so it could be me.

Are you looking for any random credit card that you can get? Not sure what is the objective in here! If you can provide more info about what you are try to do, perhaps you can get more helpful answers!

Message 9 of 10
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@yogigabrielDepending on your file. 1 HP will do much less of a impact than a new account does. HP's pts are only counted for 1 year and gone from FICO. Whereas new accounts last so much longer with age metrics. It appears your seeking to grab a bunch of store cards which isnt the best way to go. You can go to the link from my old SCT thread up-thread. Theres some that were always SP. That was the second SCT thread. There was another before that 4 yrs ago? Full SS# isnt always a HP. Again. If it says this wont affect your score is a good sign with SCT store cards. If your rebuilding. MC/Visa/Disco is favored with FICO over store cards. Good Luck.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.