cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Master Capital One CLD Thread

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: CLD - Any Luck Restoring Cap 1 CL?

 

CLD email this morning. Quicksilver reduced from 10k to 5k.  That ends my thought to use it as a daily since Citi's site is non-op most of the time to check the DC account. 

 

Oh, well.

Message 60 of 283
Highlighted
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: CLD - Any Luck Restoring Cap 1 CL?

Are you all seeing CLD after statement close? My statement closes tomorrow. Got my Saver One in January with 8k. Have put about 3k on it, and sits at $800 with 0% promo.

Message 61 of 283
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: CLD - Any Luck Restoring Cap 1 CL?


@Save-n-Invest wrote:

 

CLD email this morning. Quicksilver reduced from 10k to 5k.  That ends my thought to use it as a daily since Citi's site is non-op most of the time to check the DC account. 

 

Oh, well.


Sorry to hear. So many of us are getting the new Cap 1 style.tumblr_polvbiNKR01rr6x8yo1_1280.jpg

Scores, HPs/24 mos. (updated 11/20/20):
    Experian FICO Score 8 = 828, 1/24
    Experian FICO Score 9 = 813, 1/24
   TransUnion = 815, 1/24
    Equifax = 818, 0/24

Total 2019 rewards, incl. offers/deals = $1,709.07
Avg. rewards rate, incl. offers/deals = 3.92%

Total CL: $247,000

Cards (hover over for CL | interest rate | Date Opened):
Message 62 of 283
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: CLD - Any Luck Restoring Cap 1 CL?

@CardNut ,

 

As long as the stylist never actually cuts my hair like that I'm good. Maybe the banks are getting nervous with COVID fallout. I really don't care. There is always cash and debit cards. 

 

The scary thing about all the CLD posts is that Dave Ramsey is starting to make sense to me. Smiley Happy

Message 63 of 283
Mega Contributor

Re: Capital One Is Watching--Pair of CLDs...


@markhs777 wrote:

I also got scapled. From  30k to 10k. Just paid my annual fee last week. Proceeded to call CS and politely  explained that I put thousands thruough the card over the years and to either refund the fee or the card will be lay dormat and to cancel upon renewal. The CSR refused to budge and then asked him his name again and ID and told him I would be e-mailing Richard Fairbanks and tell him I wasn't pleased. Well amazingly the CSR found the system now allows him to waive the fee.


a.k.a. cyber-bullying....

Message 64 of 283
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: CLD - Any Luck Restoring Cap 1 CL?

For those of you getting the cuts, do you have any other accounts with CapOne?  Such as checking/savings, auto loan, etc.?



Authorized User
Message 65 of 283
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: CLD - Any Luck Restoring Cap 1 CL?

The QS line halved today my only Cap1 account. The card is five years old and not impactful to me if they close it. 

Message 66 of 283
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One Is Watching--Pair of CLDs...


@markhs777 wrote:

I also got scapled. From  30k to 10k. Just paid my annual fee last week. Proceeded to call CS and politely  explained that I put thousands thruough the card over the years and to either refund the fee or the card will be lay dormat and to cancel upon renewal. The CSR refused to budge and then asked him his name again and ID and told him I would be e-mailing Richard Fairbanks and tell him I wasn't pleased. Well amazingly the CSR found the system now allows him to waive the fee.


Pulled out the Big Guns, Nice !!!

Fire Guns GIF by South Park - Find & Share on GIPHY

AOD FCU VS. BBVA CP. Cap One: QS, SavorOne, VentureOne, Walmart. Discover it CB. DSNB: Bloomies Amex, Macy's Amex. NFCU: cR VS, Plat MC, Plat Visa, CLOC. SECU MD VS. Sync: Amazon, eBay MC, Lowe's, PP MC, PPC. WF Propel Amex. Misc: Overstock, Target. Ongoing: SP CLI's. Next: Combine and/or close 1-2 accts by EOY.
Business: Staples Commercial LOC. (My first bus acct !!)

[11/20] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-3%. Inq/12: EQ 6, EX 6, TU 5. AAoA=6y6m, AoOA=33y3m, AoYA=5m.
2020 $200K GOAL Met !! TCL=$279K. Goal for 2021: PLOCs! Hope to add 1-2 addt'l business accounts.
Message 67 of 283
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: CLD - Any Luck Restoring Cap 1 CL?


@Save-n-Invest wrote:

@CardNut ,

 

As long as the stylist never actually cuts my hair like that I'm good. Maybe the banks are getting nervous with COVID fallout. I really don't care. There is always cash and debit cards. 

 

The scary thing about all the CLD posts is that Dave Ramsey is starting to make sense to me. Smiley Happy


They're still running them. But you might survive.

Scores, HPs/24 mos. (updated 11/20/20):
    Experian FICO Score 8 = 828, 1/24
    Experian FICO Score 9 = 813, 1/24
   TransUnion = 815, 1/24
    Equifax = 818, 0/24

Total 2019 rewards, incl. offers/deals = $1,709.07
Avg. rewards rate, incl. offers/deals = 3.92%

Total CL: $247,000

Cards (hover over for CL | interest rate | Date Opened):
Message 68 of 283
Highlighted
Valued Member

Re: CLD - Any Luck Restoring Cap 1 CL?

Sorry about your CLD. But I received the news as well. I plan to keep the card since I've had it for 7 years now.
"To better fit your card usage, we’ve reduced your credit limit to $5,000."

I wasn't using this sock drawer card anyways, so I'm not surprised or upset.

 



          
Gardening Until Aug 2021

Message 69 of 283
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.