cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Creditor is Helping Me Thread. #TeamMyFICO

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: My Creditor is Helping Me Thread. #TeamMyFICO


@Remedios wrote:

@cr101 wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Okay, I'll start

US Bank is offering a personal loan with 2.99% apr for amounts $4999.00 or lower, up to 48 months. The only drawback, it must be finalized in the branch. 

 

 


Smiley LOL how funny. i guess they figure if they're willing to risk death or hospitalization, they must really need the help, so let's give it to em


As someone who risks getting infected every day, as someone who's been in contact with at least five infected patients, as someone who risks bring this home to my children every day, and as someone who would care for you should you get sick before me, I totally and utterly fail to see what you're finding so funny. 

Right when I thought I've seen it all ...


I think you should lighten up on this one @Remedios 

 

@cr101was just pointing out the stupidity of requiring someone to come into the branch personally to get the loan when social distancing is what is appropriate


Total revolving limits 646000 (570000 reporting) FICO 8 EQ 712 TU 739 EX 727

Message 61 of 270
Highlighted
Moderator

Re: My Creditor is Helping Me Thread. #TeamMyFICO


@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@cr101 wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Okay, I'll start

US Bank is offering a personal loan with 2.99% apr for amounts $4999.00 or lower, up to 48 months. The only drawback, it must be finalized in the branch. 

 

 


Smiley LOL how funny. i guess they figure if they're willing to risk death or hospitalization, they must really need the help, so let's give it to em


As someone who risks getting infected every day, as someone who's been in contact with at least five infected patients, as someone who risks bring this home to my children every day, and as someone who would care for you should you get sick before me, I totally and utterly fail to see what you're finding so funny. 

Right when I thought I've seen it all ...


I think you should lighten up on this one @Remedios 

 

@cr101was just pointing out the stupidity of requiring someone to come into the branch personally to get the loan when social distancing is what is appropriate


I dont need anyone ficosplaining to me what someone else  typed., which emoji they used, and what they meant. 

If you read what I said, you'll notice that social distancing is not an option for me, not for about 12 hours, 5 days a week. 

A branch is by far safer for me than work.

We really going to stoop down to "oh you so desperate" talk, when people stand to lose everything they have, even lives for some? 

 

This is now going off topic, be it lenders helping, or some mocking lenders for helping, or mocking those who took help.

 

Please bring it back to it's intended purpose, and if anyone wishes to start a thread with more negative tones and under tones, they are free to do so. 

 

 

Message 62 of 270
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: My Creditor is Helping Me Thread. #TeamMyFICO


@Remedios wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@cr101 wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Okay, I'll start

US Bank is offering a personal loan with 2.99% apr for amounts $4999.00 or lower, up to 48 months. The only drawback, it must be finalized in the branch. 

 

 


Smiley LOL how funny. i guess they figure if they're willing to risk death or hospitalization, they must really need the help, so let's give it to em


As someone who risks getting infected every day, as someone who's been in contact with at least five infected patients, as someone who risks bring this home to my children every day, and as someone who would care for you should you get sick before me, I totally and utterly fail to see what you're finding so funny. 

Right when I thought I've seen it all ...


I think you should lighten up on this one @Remedios 

 

@cr101was just pointing out the stupidity of requiring someone to come into the branch personally to get the loan when social distancing is what is appropriate


I dont need anyone ficosplaining to me what someone else  typed., which emoji they used, and what they meant. 

If you read what I said, you'll notice that social distancing is not an option for me, not for about 12 hours, 5 days a week. 

A branch is by far safer for me than work.

We really going to stoop down to "oh you so desperate" talk, when people stand to lose everything they have, even lives for some? 

 

This is now going off topic, be it lenders helping, or some mocking lenders for helping, or mocking those who took help.

 

Please bring it back to it's intended purpose, and if anyone wishes to start a thread with more negative tones and under tones, they are free to do so. 

 

 


This whole thing is very different for those of us who don't have an option.  Some of us deal directly with the people you walk away from in the grocery store or wherever you may be.  We worry about bringing it home to our families.  We don't get to "socially distance" ourselves.  

PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | NFCU | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current EQ•776 | TU•774 | EX•762
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $265k
Message 63 of 270
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: My Creditor is Helping Me Thread. #TeamMyFICO

@FireMedic1 - Updated 3/22 at 12:35PM EST

 

2020-03-21_12-13-38.png

 

2020-03-21_12-14-00.png

 

2020-03-21_12-14-22.png2020-03-22_12-42-00.png

 

 

 

2020-03-21_12-16-17.png

 


 

MMXX intentions: Listen, forgive, and be compassionate
My Garden Goal: Mortgage ready and below 5/24


Last spade:Current spade:
Message 64 of 270
Highlighted
Moderator

Re: My Creditor is Helping Me Thread. #TeamMyFICO

Great thread indeed.  Thank you to everyone making positive contributions to this.

 

I do want to note that in the spreadsheet, the BECU offer is not for an existing CC, but rather a personal loan.  The terms are 24 months up to $2500 at 0% APR, and payments may be optionally deferred for up to 90 days. 

 

The email states that you can apply online or by calling, but the link to Online Banking to apply ends up in circular navigation and never takes you to an application page.  I am not sure if applying for a personal loan online will default to these terms, but that seems doubtful as there is a place to enter a promo code and the mouse-over suggests that it is for things such as the Member Assistance Program but there is no promo code in the email.  Better to apply by phone.

Affected by natural disaster.

Message 65 of 270
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: My Creditor is Helping Me Thread. #TeamMyFICO

AADEBC0E-5C66-435E-87F0-9C690E414F4C.jpeg

July 31/2019. EX-712. EQ-704. TU-726
Dec 16/2019. EX. 721. EQ. 723. TU 746
May 17/2020 EX. 729 EQ. 729 TU 753
Inq. EX 8 EQ 4 TU 4
Message 66 of 270
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: My Creditor is Helping Me Thread. #TeamMyFICO


@Back2Reality wrote:

Y'all rule. Just messaged Discover. They said I could change my due date and skip the next payment. Also, 0% APR on new purchases for 12 months. Yyyyaassss!!

EFDE7B30-3882-4F2B-9D0A-4D5D3E166AF9.png

 


So to be clear Discover is offering a skipped payment option? I already have a 0% promo & APR reduction both less than a year so this would be very helpful to me. I work in retail & my store has been closed for almost a week with a plan to repen April 1st I'm still going to receive a paycheck during those 2 weeks but with recent developments with my state of NY being on total lockdown I don't see myself getting back to work by April 1st. Also not sure if my job plans to still pay me pass the 2 weeks or @ least haven't received any news about that yet.

 

I'm okay to make April's payment but if my situation persists or the virus doesn't start dying down I might have to take Discover up on the skipped payment option in May.

Discover: $7200
Cap One QS: $1811
CFU: $4400
PPMC: $10,000
AAOA: 23 mos
Experian (fico 8) 782
Transunion (fico 8) 796
Equifax (fico 8) 768
Message 67 of 270
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: My Creditor is Helping Me Thread. #TeamMyFICO


@K-in-Boston wrote:

Great thread indeed.  Thank you to everyone making positive contributions to this.

 

I do want to note that in the spreadsheet, the BECU offer is not for an existing CC, but rather a personal loan.  The terms are 24 months up to $2500 at 0% APR, and payments may be optionally deferred for up to 90 days. 

 


Thanks for the clarification. I'll update tomorrow.

MMXX intentions: Listen, forgive, and be compassionate
My Garden Goal: Mortgage ready and below 5/24


Last spade:Current spade:
Message 68 of 270
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: My Creditor is Helping Me Thread. #TeamMyFICO


@Fated4Credit wrote:

@Back2Reality wrote:

Y'all rule. Just messaged Discover. They said I could change my due date and skip the next payment. Also, 0% APR on new purchases for 12 months. Yyyyaassss!!

EFDE7B30-3882-4F2B-9D0A-4D5D3E166AF9.png

 


So to be clear Discover is offering a skipped payment option? I already have a 0% promo & APR reduction both less than a year so this would be very helpful to me. I work in retail & my store has been closed for almost a week with a plan to repen April 1st I'm still going to receive a paycheck during those 2 weeks but with recent developments with my state of NY being on total lockdown I don't see myself getting back to work by April 1st. Also not sure if my job plans to still pay me pass the 2 weeks or @ least haven't received any news about that yet.

 

I'm okay to make April's payment but if my situation persists or the virus doesn't start dying down I might have to take Discover up on the skipped payment option in May.


Yes, it's skip a payment, but intrest continues to accrue. They said to call back as the situation changes.







Message 69 of 270
Highlighted
Moderator

Re: My Creditor is Helping Me Thread. #TeamMyFICO

Nice spreadsheet @Namaste7 

Thanks to all who contributed data.

Got some pruning to do... No more new cards!
Message 70 of 270
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.