Pay Pal Credit- data points?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pay Pal Credit- data points?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

One thing to keep in mind about Paypal Credit - they do NOT report to any of the credit agencies.  So if you're trying to improve your credit score, Paypal Credit will not give you any boost regardless of how long you have an account.

Sephiroth. That name is giving me a strage urge to go home and play Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix.. Sephiroth was indeed the hardest person for me to beat. LOL!

He had so many health bars it was ridiculous - definitely one of the toughest battles of any game I've played

Tell me about it! I think I was coming up on almost 2 weeks of attempts. 2 nights ago, I actually tried again and after failing a couple times, I tried to turn my PS4 off in a rage quit, but accidentally closed the application instead. So I turned it back on and within a couple more tries, I FINALLY BEAT HIM! I almost came out my seat! All those health bars was extremely ridiculous! I am with you, it was definitely the hardest battle in any game!

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love PPC.  My limit is 5500. That was my beginning CL and I have never gone over so have no information about that. My scores were all in the 750's and 760's when I applied. 

Message 12 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hey Ml, have you not been given any auto luv?. Do you put alot of use through it or just casual use? $5500 is really nice limitSmiley Happy
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Hey Ml, have you not been given any auto luv?. Do you put alot of use through it or just casual use? $5500 is really nice limitSmiley Happy

No auto luv for me. I do use it a lot. I really don't need a bigger limit at this time. Thanks for asking.

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a way to obtain PPC via a SP?

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I just did this today. I had what appeared to be a targeted email offer. Clicked the apply link which took me to paypal's site and it only asked for the last 4 of my social. No alerts for inquiries either. Starting limit of $2900! My third highest. Scores ranging from 681 to 708.

Message 16 of 18
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I just did this today. I had what appeared to be a targeted email offer. Clicked the apply link which took me to paypal's site and it only asked for the last 4 of my social. No alerts for inquiries either. Starting limit of $2900! My third highest. Scores ranging from 681 to 708.

It will be a HP even with only the last 4 #'s of your SSN.. I pretty much can gurantee you got one on EQ.  

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It will be a HP even with only the last 4 #'s of your SSN.. I pretty much can gurantee you got one on EQ.  

Then I guess the alerts havent hit yet. I'll know for sure in few days.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.