Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal World Mastercard

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paypal World Mastercard

I wasn't really going to post it in the approvals section, but at the same time, it IS an upgrade after all... Smiley Happy

Just got an email from Synchrony, my Paypal cashback mastercard is being upgraded to a World Mastercard. Alongside it, they told me to keep an eye out in my mailbox for a new card, they're finally adding tap & go! From the email, the picture of the card looks a lot simpler, just the paypal blue with the "PP" in white in the center, and a small "world" at the bottom left. I won't know exactly how the new card looks until it arrives.

Anyone else been hit with this email?

Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Paypal World Mastercard

Me too!!! today

Message 2 of 45
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulation on your product upgrade!
Message 3 of 45
jberry
Contributor

Screen Shot 2020-10-21 at 10.03.34 AM.pngYes got the email as well Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder if everyone is getting it or only selected people?

Message 5 of 45
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

I wasn't really going to post it in the approvals section, but at the same time, it IS an upgrade after all... Smiley Happy

Credit Card Approvals is for new credit cards or increased credit lines only.  I moved you over to the main Credit Cards subforum which is for discussions about credit cards outside of approvals and applications.  😉 

Message 6 of 45
Fated4Credit
Regular Contributor

Received the email about the upgrade as well. The design is okay, I much preferred the old look better
Discover: $15,900
Cap One QS: $4811
CFU: $8,000
PPMC: $12,000
US Bank Cash+: $13,000
Penfed Powercash Rewards: $7,500
AAOA: 3.5 yrs
Experian (Fico 8) 756
Transunion (Fico 8) 757
Equifax (Fico 8) 764
Message 7 of 45
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Credit Card Approvals is for new credit cards or increased credit lines only.  I moved you over to the main Credit Cards subforum which is for discussions about credit cards outside of approvals and applications.  😉 

Just to add to @K-in-Boston's comments, let's refrain from any discussions associated with the design and/or aesthetics of the PayPal MC on this thread.  If you are interested in discussing that particular topic, please provide your input on the following thread located in Smorgasboard:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/PayPal-cashback-card-changes/td-p/6156145

Message 8 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just got an email from Synchrony, my Paypal cashback mastercard is being upgraded to a World Mastercard. Alongside it, they told me to keep an eye out in my mailbox for a new card, they're finally adding tap & go! From the email, the picture of the card looks a lot simpler, just the paypal blue with the "PP" in white in the center, and a small "world" at the bottom left. I won't know exactly how the new card looks until it arrives.

Got this email about an hour ago as well, curious myself if this is an everyone thing or for select members.

Curious, those who have received the email, have you hit the 10k limit yet?

Message 9 of 45
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Got this email about an hour ago as well, curious myself if this is an everyone thing or for select members.

Curious, those who have received the email, have you hit the 10k limit yet?

got email, i have 10k limit after initial $300 slSmiley Wink

Message 10 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.