Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony CLD

tag
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Synchrony CLD

I guess better to reduce than to close. They can have any of my cards as long as they leave my Lowe's card alone. And if they're adjusting limits based on usage then my Lowe's card is fine as I just got a email that special financing is on until 3/13 and it's just in time as I've got some stuff I don't need but certainly want.
Message 41 of 48
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@Loquat wrote:
I guess better to reduce than to close.

Tru dat!

I don't want to lose either of my Lowes cards either.  Mine is $25k and gets used and PIF every few months...  I'm an AU on DW's Lowe's card, another $25k line, but it's rarely used.

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 42 of 48
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sorry Taco, they cld me ill close them all. Im not in the mood lol. I need reasons to close and Wally gave me one todaySmiley Wink. Sorry it was C1 but i could care less about them as im geolocked from their credit products anywaySmiley Wink

Message 43 of 48
tcbofade
Super Contributor

As updates go, I updated my excel sheet this morning, and carefully checked all of my Synch credit limits. 

The rest of them are still fine... at the moment....

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 44 of 48
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@tcbofade wrote:

As updates go, I updated my excel sheet this morning, and carefully checked all of my Synch credit limits. 

The rest of them are still fine... at the moment....

Sorry, Taco!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 45 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad the rest are holding steady - hopefully they don't change. I'm with you on Lowe's - it's the only Synch product I have and only one I'm likely to want, but I use it regularly and would definitely not want to lose it!

Message 46 of 48
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Glad the rest are holding steady - hopefully they don't change. I'm with you on Lowe's - it's the only Synch product I have and only one I'm likely to want, but I use it regularly and would definitely not want to lose it!

Yup, fingers crossed it remains that way.  Mine are still intact and it appears to be business as usual.   But, for those who have chimed in with their AA events and lost their accounts, it's truly unfortunate.  Smiley Sad

Message 47 of 48
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

A little O/T but yesterday I had a question about my PPMC.   The automated chat linked me to a rep who started with something like "How can I help you with your Amazon store card?"   Well, since I don't have one, probably not so much!  My thought was that if you are unnecessarily going to identify the card, at least get it right.    So, no marks to Sync there.  Plus my question was about an email I received telling me I had a digital letter about my PPMC account, but following the link didn't show anything.  I was told "We apologize, the email was triggered in error."

Quality.

Message 48 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.