Did you mean: 

Synchrony CLD

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Synchrony CLD

@tcbofade wrote:

...and my turn has arrived...  Smiley Sad

So far, just one.  Midas card WAS $10k limit, zero balance... we used it once for a major car repair and the zero percent financing... it's been sitting empty for quite some time.

Credit limit now $2.5k.

Boo hiss hiss.

On the bolded part, how long has it been sitting idle?

Message 11 of 48
newfossil
Valued Contributor

Bummer I am sorry tcbofade 

Starting score - May 2018

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 12 of 48
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@tcbofade wrote:

So far, just one.  Midas card WAS $10k limit, zero balance... we used it once for a major car repair and the zero percent financing... it's been sitting empty for quite some time.

Sorry they did that @tcbofade , do you know about how long it's been since you used it?  months? years?

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 13 of 48
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@FinStar, just over a year.

My excel sheet says that I paid it off in January of 2019.

Edit:  And @GApeachy  too.  Smiley Tongue

02/01/24 Fico 8: EX 757, EQ 803, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 760 12/16/23, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 14 of 48
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@tcbofade wrote:

Ok thanks for providing that.  Sorry to hear about the CLD btw, but given the latest AA trends with SYNCB these days, I wouldn't be surprised if during any type of ongoing portfolio or account performance reviews they start executing more CLDs on unused or dormant accounts.

Message 15 of 48
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

Ok thanks for providing that.  Sorry to hear about the CLD btw, but given the latest AA trends with SYNCB these days, I wouldn't be surprised if during any type of ongoing portfolio or account performance reviews they start executing more CLDs on unused or dormant accounts.

Me either.  Including AU accounts, I just checked all 13 (Smiley Embarassed) of them...  12 are fine as of today.  Only Midas got the slash. 

...so far...

02/01/24 Fico 8: EX 757, EQ 803, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 760 12/16/23, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 16 of 48
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Sorry to hear about it but thank you for sharing another valuable DP with the community.  At least it's not closed and you can likely get the limit increased IF you need it.  I'm glad I used my Lowe's card recently as it had been sitting idle for a while.

Message 17 of 48
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@tcbofade wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

Me either.  Including AU accounts, I just checked all 13 (Smiley Embarassed) of them...  12 are fine as of today.  Only Midas got the slash. 

...so far...

Alright, I don't feel as bad now as far as the 'count".  I have 12 Smiley Very Happy 

I would say this, when I logged in to all of them the other day (standard routine), with the exception of 2, all of them prompted an income update.  IME, and historically, the income prompts are sporadic and not at the same time.  So, they are definitely tracking the data a little closely from what I could infer IMO.

Message 18 of 48
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

...so far...

Alright, I don't feel as bad now as far as the 'count".  I have 12 Smiley Very Happy 

I would say this, when I logged in to all of them the other day (standard routine), with the exception of 2, all of them prompted an income update.  IME, and historically, the income prompts are sporadic and not at the same time.  So, they are definitely tracking the data a little closely from what I could infer IMO.

I got the income  update too on most of my cards hmmmmm

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 19 of 48
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Jnbmom wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

...so far...

I got the income  update too on most of my cards hmmmmm

Interesting indeed.

What I found peculiar, the income prompt/update came up for the Belks MC, and that's a fairly 'newish' account (Nov 2019).

Message 20 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.