cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CreditCheckTotal -- Finally merged with Experian?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CreditCheckTotal -- Finally merged with Experian?

@Anonymous wrote:

I couldn't change from the family membership.  It said I had to call.  I did not see a cancel button.  I had to call though to get my refund.

Are you not able to click the basic/free plan all the way to the right (or the one in the middle for that matter?).  Are you enrolled in a $1 trial currently, because it sounds like maybe you aren't?

cct.jpg

Message 41 of 56
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

@BBS

That’s sweet! I’m waiting for my Cap1 in the mail. So, I’m probably going to wait until it starts reporting(probably in 2 friggin MONTHS🙄) but, that’ll give me something to look forward to. I think I’m done obsessing over my scores now. At least until it starts reporting, anyway.🤣

I definitely did like the other scores!! I never had the chance to see them. They’re a little low but, so are my FICO 8’s. I’m sure they all go hand-in-hand.

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 42 of 56
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

+1@VS

Awesome! Thanks! Got it in my virtual Rolodex!

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800

>

I❤️NY
Message 43 of 56
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

@BBS

I wonder how long this will last before we “🎼Burn this Mutha OUT...”

I think getting it at first to see where your scores are at the beginning(newbie) or “before” a CR event change(seasoned) Then, get it again to record the change. That’s it!...IMHO. Other than that, most everyone knows what they need to do afterwards...”garden.” But, can’t control what others do. I just hate to see it vanish as fast as it appeared especially having access to extra scores. I guess, “preference” is keyword here.

But, then again, CCT lasted for a long time, too!!

We will see...

>

I❤️NY
Message 44 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I couldn't change from the family membership.  It said I had to call.  I did not see a cancel button.  I had to call though to get my refund.

Are you not able to click the basic/free plan all the way to the right (or the one in the middle for that matter?).  Are you enrolled in a $1 trial currently, because it sounds like maybe you aren't?

cct.jpg

I have to be honest I didn't look too hard becuase I was annoyed they signed me up and charged me for a family plan.  I think what happened is I was slated to cancel CCT yesterday or today and instead of them honoring that they went ahead and charged me.  It's fixed now though.  I will have to log in and see what my options are.

Message 45 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

my free credit report and credit check total had the same exact username and password.

now when i try to log on to credit check total -- i get free credit report.

cant get any access to credit check total.

any advice?

im thinking just cancel credit check total -- and sign up for another trial and this time use a different username and password.

Message 46 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

im thinking just cancel credit check total -- and sign up for another trial and this time use a different username and password.

Yup.  And, you'll notice this time that your signup looks different.  That's because you're going through the Experian site.

Message 47 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received this tonight as well. What's strange is I was initially able to view my new Experian account and then it logged me out and then I was unable to log back in. I've been paying $29.95 for CreditCheckTotal for over a year, so I'm beyond annoyed I received no email notification of this upcoming change. So now I have to call Experian tomorrow to get my account sorted out, and I'll most likely cancel. 

Message 48 of 56
calyx
Super Contributor

Good news!  My "trial" expired last night and when I logged into experian this morning I got the $1 trial screen again, so it does look like we can churn the trial still (please note:  I've been a member of Experian since July, and started using CCT in October and I never had any problems with either, I know this is not true for everyone).

The only difference seems to be that you have to wait out your 7-10 days (it says 7, but my "trial" lasted 10) if you don't want to create a new log in (vs CCT where you could cancel and rejoin to refresh everything the same day).    Since I'm only interested in a couple of reports that are >10 days apart this works for me, YMMV.

This was my screen this morning:

churn.png

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 49 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I was on the phone with Experian for fifty minutes this morning trying to get my account updated. Still can't get into it. What a mess. I resent their wasting my time. I really do. Although the young woman helping me did her best. 

What phone number and what button pushes did you use to actually get to talk to someone? I keep getting the computer, and it hangs up automatically at the end of each branch of button presses....

Message 50 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.