Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Scorecard

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover Scorecard

Does the discover scorecard shows only the number of accounts that i'm individually responsible? 

Transunion on credit karma shows all the accounts and the one that i'm an authorized user yet discover shows one less and i'm assuming it's the one that's not mine ...

I just want to make sure what i assumed is true or whether should i investigate further to see if there is a mistake on my report cause i'm fairly certain all my cards report on all bureaus.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Scorecard

Discover’s scorecard has been messed up for awhile when it comes to the number of accounts. Your score is accurate but the rest of it can vary. Mine was doubling my total credit accounts for awhile.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Discover’s scorecard has been messed up for awhile when it comes to the number of accounts. Your score is accurate but the rest of it can vary. Mine was doubling my total credit accounts for awhile.

Mine shows four when I have six. And prevoiusly showed five when I had four.

Message 3 of 7
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Ha! Mine shows 33 accounts open and closed. But it's only 18.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Discover Score Card sent me a notice that they would no longer be proving the service to my account.
Message 5 of 7
coreysw12
Valued Contributor

Mine says 20 accounts, when I really have 24 on experian. It also says I have 0 late payments, when really I have at least a dozen.

And it says I might qualify for a Discover It card, when really I have zero chance of qualifying for one Smiley Very Happy

Total Loan Balance: $43k / $65k

Total SL: $78k

United 1K - 725,000 lifetime flight miles    |    Chase Status: 4/24
Message 6 of 7
vic6string
Regular Contributor

I wish my Discover scorecard showed me anything at all. I have had the account for a couple of weeks now, and all I get is the "Sorry your FICO Score is unavailable" page. I haven't talked to the help desk yet figuring it is a new account. Is it normal that the scorecard doesn't work initially?

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.